No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    James Ellsworth is a ridiculous character! The chin jokes and having him get beat up by women is kind of funny, but sometimes it's just like, "what the hell am I watching here?!"

JBL used to call him a turtle without a shell.

I think Ellsworth is hilarious, but it was disgraceful to have him beat a modern day legend like AJ Styles back in 2016. I think AJ was champion during that time too.

Comment

• Randy Orton turned heel, and attacked Jeff Hardy. I hope he formed an Alliance with Nakamura.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        I read that's also why WWE hasn't released the rest of the Survivor Series boxed sets on DVD.
        I wish she changes her mind. It was an accident and nobody wanted it to happen. People needs to see more Owen Hart matches in the WWE Network.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
          I wish she changes her mind. It was an accident and nobody wanted it to happen. People needs to see more Owen Hart matches in the WWE Network.
          But with Survivor Series, sounds more like they don't want The Montreal Screwjob on DVD.

Comment

Randy Orton turned heel, and attacked Jeff Hardy. I hope he formed an Alliance with Nakamura.
            The nutcrackers!

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              The nutcrackers!
              I hope they can also bring back Muhammad Hassan.

Comment

I hope they can also bring back Muhammad Hassan.

he's like the principal at a near by high school or middle school by me

Comment

• Originally posted by #mandownESJR1 View Post
                  he's like the principal at a near by high school or middle school by me
                  Nice. I heard he wrestled again. And won a tag team title.

Comment

• yeah just read up on him saw he returned won the belt and vacated it cause of scheduling conflicts. Just read he's from Syracuse too. Internet u can learn a lot quickly lol

Comment

• Elias is one of my favorite up and coming wrestler. He is like a modern day Jeff Jarrett.

Comment

Working...
                      X