No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Ricky Starks and Hook would work, not sure about Britt. Unless she gets a title run. They already have Jade dominating though. Would rather see her back on AEW TV.

Oh yeah and I liked that they're working the Danielson injury into the Ospreay face turn angle. You can tell he'll leave them soon. I see him either joining BCC for good or at least temporarily. I mean, they just had Moxley beat Hobbs, then Take****a come out to challenge Mox. So I could see Will making a save on behalf of BCC. If they're still gonna be called BCC, they should still have someone British in their faction.

Also kinda interesting how all these people booked badly in WWE are thriving in AEW like Mox, Claudio and Toni Storm. Also FTR. We're starting to see AEW people heading to WWE or heading back there, like Cody and Jade, which is kinda fun.
    I think all three of them would work, Britt Baker would definitely be a good fit for WWE, it's just that their women's roster is stacked right now, not much room for new talent to shine. And AEW definitely needs her more than WWE does.

WWE is pushing a lot of smaller wrestlers these days, so Hook and Starks, especially Starks with his mic skills would do really well in WWE.

Big guys like Archer, Wardlow, and Hobbs would also be used better in WWE. I'm starting to think Khan has some kind of small man complex or he's just that much of an indie wrestling nerd that he constantly pushes smaller guys at the expense of their big guys.

Don't get me wrong, I definitely prefer smaller/average sized technicians and high flyers like Omega, Pac, Darby, Cole, Swerve, Styles, Rollins, Ricochet, etc. but wrestling needs big athletic guys on the main event scene as well.
    Doctor Warp Doctor Warp likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

I think all three of them would work, Britt Baker would definitely be a good fit for WWE, it's just that their women's roster is stacked right now, not much room for new talent to shine. And AEW definitely needs her more than WWE does.

WWE is pushing a lot of smaller wrestlers these days, so Hook and Starks, especially Starks with his mic skills would do really well in WWE.

Big guys like Archer, Wardlow, and Hobbs would also be used better in WWE. I'm starting to think Khan has some kind of small man complex or he's just that much of an indie wrestling nerd that he constantly pushes smaller guys at the expense of their big guys.

Don't get me wrong, I definitely prefer smaller/average sized technicians and high flyers like Omega, Pac, Darby, Cole, Swerve, Styles, Rollins, Ricochet, etc. but wrestling needs big athletic guys on the main event scene as well.
      Agreed on big athletic guys. Heard Archer used to be on the NXT brand way back when. You need some bigger guys that can dominate to round out your roster. Guys like Archer and Miro should be pushed like Bron Breakker is on Smackdown and soon will be on Raw after this draft. Or like Archer was when he first arrived. Just destroying people until they get into a major feud. Like Hook when he started out too.

Comment

Agreed on big athletic guys. Heard Archer used to be on the NXT brand way back when. You need some bigger guys that can dominate to round out your roster. Guys like Archer and Miro should be pushed like Bron Breakker is on Smackdown and soon will be on Raw after this draft. Or like Archer was when he first arrived. Just destroying people until they get into a major feud. Like Hook when he started out too.
        Really happy that Bron Breakker and Carmelo Hayes are on the main roster now. Just like Tiffany Stratton, they both have that IT factor. I can see them as future world champs. Just give them a few more years to develop and they'll both be big stars in WWE. It's a good sign they spent so much time on NXT, it shows WWE wants to take their time and bring them up the right way and not push them too fast before they're ready.

I really enjoyed Cody vs. Hayes on Smackdown the other night.

Comment

• I just ordered the new WWE World Heavyweight Championship belt on WWE com

Comment

• LA Knight definitely needs some kind of title so I hope they build him to knock off Logan Paul who has a lot of hype and momentum for at least the US title because a world title reign is out of the question if he's on smackdown with Cody until the royal rumble unless Cody gets hurt. Then I'd definitely pull the trigger. Gunther needs to go to smackdown to give Cody a heel to feud with. But I'm curious how strong they could kept Gunther without taking the belt off Cody.

The draft is a cool idea I just hate how they just randomly draft people. Like bianca is cool and all but #1 pick? Lol pandering asses. Kind of like "sorry we don't let you main event mania but you can be #1 pick in our hearts" lmao

Comment

• AEW women's division is beefing up but it's kind of a mess because you gave Sasha all that money to win the title and bury your home grown females that are shining. Willow should 100% go over but stat probably turns on her and costs her. Britt definitely needs to comeback to give Toni storm another worthy threat or give Sasha somebody that can actually get people excited about her again since her mic skills have kind of made her an afterthought already without even wrestling. Sasha vs Britt would put on a show
              Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 04-28-2024, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Really happy that Bron Breakker and Carmelo Hayes are on the main roster now. Just like Tiffany Stratton, they both have that IT factor. I can see them as future world champs. Just give them a few more years to develop and they'll both be big stars in WWE. It's a good sign they spent so much time on NXT, it shows WWE wants to take their time and bring them up the right way and not push them too fast before they're ready.

I really enjoyed Cody vs. Hayes on Smackdown the other night.
                Hayes is good in the ring, but the guy that's a huge star that's SUPER over they need on the main roster is Trick Williams.

Comment

Hayes is good in the ring, but the guy that's a huge star that's SUPER over they need on the main roster is Trick Williams.
                  Yeah, Trick is super over. But it's also his association with Hayes that helped get him over, kind of like how Owens relationship with Sami helped him, and ultimately both helped each other out. Same with Ciampa and Gargano.

Comment

• The draft this year was very underwhelming. I'm starting to think they should just have a draft every two years if 90% of the roster will end up staying on the same brand anyways.

Or maybe just draft people who will change brands instead of wasting time announcing wrestlers who will remain on the show they're already on.

I really enjoyed the 2005 draft if anyone here remembers it. It lasted 4 weeks, and they would announce only one wrestler per show (two wrestlers on the final week) who would join that brand from other show. That was when champions Cena moved to Raw the first week and Batista moved to Smackdown on the final week. All the wrestlers that changed brands were main eventers or upper midcarders.

Wish they would do something like that again.
                    Last edited by Willy Wanker; 04-30-2024, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Still no major person really switched brands. Might as well just do an annual NXT call up draft since Bron Brekker to RAW and Carmelo to smackdown where the main highlights.

CM punk and Drew is easily the best feud going right now, can't wait for that and we don't even know when punk will be healthy

Comment

Working...
                      X