No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Roman needs to turn heel asap and get long a run with the title.

They should get Paul Heyman to turn on Brock and manage Roman.

Roman is a really good wrestler, but he can't connect to the audience as a face. The fans won't accept him the way he is now.
    I agree. I think he beat Brock Lesnar at Summerslam, and turns heel.

He is going to feud vs. Lashley. Lashley wins the 2019 Royal Rumble, and beat Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post

He is going to feud vs. Lashley. Lashley wins the 2019 Royal Rumble, and beat Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania.
      Roman is basically already a heel. He gets booed everywhere...the fans hate him... he gets xpac heat.

Lashley doesn't have the charisma or mic skills to get over as a mega face.

Roman has already headlined too many WrestleMania's and the last one had the fans turning on the match.

Roman shouldn't face Lesnar again for the title. Fans rebuked the idea of Roman winning the belt that way and the last thing the fans want is a long title reign for Reigns.

Only in the Shield to fans accept Roman as a face.

I'm not saying the WWE won't try what you are saying but it will fail miserably. Braun and Seth are much more over than Lashley and the fans will reject a boring building up to Reigns/Lashley at WrestleMania.

If Roman is a heel then Seth winning the Rumble and facing Reigns at WM would work much better with the fans than Lashley....it will also make for much better matches.

Vince loves Lashley because he sees him as a legitimate athlete (like Brock) and he loves the muscles.

Comment

• The IC belt has more credibility than the universal belt. The main even for summerslam will be hijacked by the crowd which will be great. Thank God for the smackdown brand they will save summerslam. Aj vs samoa joe Orton vs nakamura miz vs bryan...hopefully this 3 will be made

Comment

• Originally posted by #mandownESJR1 View Post
          The IC belt has more credibility than the universal belt. The main even for summerslam will be hijacked by the crowd which will be great. Thank God for the smackdown brand they will save summerslam. Aj vs samoa joe Orton vs nakamura miz vs bryan...hopefully this 3 will be made
          And I hated the design of the Universal Belt. WWE needs to bring back the World Heavyweight title, and the Big Gold Belt.

Comment

Strowman is gonna cash in when brock visits next week and Owens will get a title shot

Comment

And I hated the design of the Universal Belt. WWE needs to bring back the World Heavyweight title, and the Big Gold Belt.
              You mean the old WWE title belt and classic World Heavyweight title belt? Yeah, I'd go for that. Reggie Parks did the best designs back in the day. I love that you can now get belts made for winning competitions or replica wrestling belts. I might get one for beating all the Smackdown vs. Raw games.

Comment

• My kids love it and that is what got me back into it. Raw and Smackdown came to Montreal for the first time in 3 years and I took my kids to see Smackdown. Awesome experience!

Comment

• WWE are planning to sign Juice Robinson.

Comment

• Bella Twins are hot.

Comment

• Tomaso Ciampa is the best Heel right now!

Comment

Working...
                      X