No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Either way, the Dark Order needs a new direction.

Oh yeah, that was a cool promo from Hangman the other week. Got some major heel vibes, I think he's basically playing a tweener (hate that word, but can't think of a better one) against Punk. Kind of like what Edge did for WM last year against Roman and Bryan. He'll likely go full face again after this program.

I think Hangman is too beloved to turn heel, at least at the moment. But it's wrestling, so you never know.

On a side note, I look forward to seeing MJF in Long Island tonight. I love seeing heels get cheered in their hometown. Reminds me of all those times Bret went to Canada as a heel but always got the biggest babyface pop of the night.

The Miz is funny, he always gets cheered in Cleveland but he always knows the right things to say to get his own hometown to boo him.
    I remember Miz did the same thing at The Manhattan Center when fans started cheering him at the Raw 25th Anniversary Show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Was hoping BCC would come in to even the odds for Eddie since Moxley's friends with him. And how great was that MJF promo? The local crowd was so loud Wardlow couldn't even do a promo, priceless. I love how Maxwell even admitted that the poor people in the cheap seats aren't even as important to him, but he still thanked them for their support. The business needs more heels like him and badass ones like Miro or Lance Archer. Except Archer was pretty much destroyed by Wardlow, so it'll be a long time before he'll have any credibility again. Not sure if he left, but I miss Miro.

We need Anna Jay and Ruby Soho on TV, not just on youtube. And we need people like Windham Rotunda, Alexa Bliss and Liv Morgan o be able to really show off their talents and get pushed to the top. I could see Morgan as a TNT champ if booked right, Bliss as a world champ either as heel or face. Probably face, since they got Baker. Hell if they brought in Nikki Cross and let her be edgy again, they might even be able to have a women's tag division that could be built up the way they should've been in WWE. Because I don't know about you guys, but I don't wanna see a f****n trios title and more 6-10 man smosh matches. Stick with regular tag matches with actual ring psychology and a focus on good storytelling, like we see with the Hardys, FTR and even the earlier parts of Lucha Bros and Young Bucks matches these days.
      Archer is badass and he has Jake as his manager, I wish they give him a real push instead of just using him to put other people over. He did beat Moxley for the IWGP U.S title last year, but I can't think of any other real big wins he had. He's one of the few really big guys they have, and he can move really well.

MJF is is probably the MVP. His promos are always gold. The crowd was tough on Wardlow, but nothing compared to how Long Island booed CM Punk during his promo with MJF a few months ago. And they booed him again last Wednesday, John Silver is from Long Island too.

Yeah we need Anna Jay's pretty face back on TV, I miss her. But at least we have Toni Storm to fill the void for now for resident blonde hottie. I agree man, the women's division has been growing, but they still need more good women wrestlers. Serena Deeb is a damn good wrestler though, but I don't think she'll beat Rosa.

Trios title would make sense now. They have so many stables, three man teams (BCC, House of Black, Death Triangle, Eddie/Santana/Ortiz, Cole and Young/Bucks or reDragon, Jurassic Express and Christian).

I was thinking of AEW making secondary tag titles like the WCW US tag titles, but I think the Trios title would be better. I remember when WCW had six man tag titles for a brief period in the early 90s.

Comment

• Anybody here remembers Antonino Rocca, Buddy Rogers or Johnny Valentine?

Comment

Archer is badass and he has Jake as his manager, I wish they give him a real push instead of just using him to put other people over. He did beat Moxley for the IWGP U.S title last year, but I can't think of any other real big wins he had. He's one of the few really big guys they have, and he can move really well.

MJF is is probably the MVP. His promos are always gold. The crowd was tough on Wardlow, but nothing compared to how Long Island booed CM Punk during his promo with MJF a few months ago. And they booed him again last Wednesday, John Silver is from Long Island too.

Yeah we need Anna Jay's pretty face back on TV, I miss her. But at least we have Toni Storm to fill the void for now for resident blonde hottie. I agree man, the women's division has been growing, but they still need more good women wrestlers. Serena Deeb is a damn good wrestler though, but I don't think she'll beat Rosa.

Trios title would make sense now. They have so many stables, three man teams (BCC, House of Black, Death Triangle, Eddie/Santana/Ortiz, Cole and Young/Bucks or reDragon, Jurassic Express and Christian).

I was thinking of AEW making secondary tag titles like the WCW US tag titles, but I think the Trios title would be better. I remember when WCW had six man tag titles for a brief period in the early 90s.
          But if they do the trios title, they can't have every damn tag match be a spot fest, like when AEW TV started in 2019. They need to save those high spots for the end of the match and work more like Freebirds vs. Von Erichs, when they had the six man tag title in the old World Class promotion or like Blackpool Combat Club now. I'd kinda rather see women's tag titles if they can add to their roster, but it doesn't look like there's enough interest yet. That's why I think they need people like Liv Morgan, Naomi and Alexa, who can all work, plus Alexa and Liv are damn good on the mic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor Warp View Post
            Anybody here remembers Antonino Rocca, Buddy Rogers or Johnny Valentine?
            Lou Thez invented the Lou Thez press

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor Warp View Post
              Anybody here remembers Antonino Rocca, Buddy Rogers or Johnny Valentine?
              I actually saw the son, Greg Valentine, grocery shopping at a supermarket once... not even joking. I was like WTF.... the Hammer is buying grapes.

Comment

• So Sasha and Naomi walked out of WWE on Monday.

There really isn't a whole lot to go off now other than they were upset with Raw's booking and they left the tag titles on Johnny Ace's desk.

I'm all for standing up for yourself, especially against Vince but Sasha has been pulled this kind of sht before, and she ended up getting a good heel push afterwards lol. Not sure walking out on the job is the best way to handle business.

Might as well get rid of the women's tag titles. Those titles were never booked seriously. Just look at all their champions, most of them were random "thrown together" teams. The Iconics, Sasha/Bayley, Asuka/Kairi, and Alexa Bliss/Nikki Cross were the only champions who felt like actual tag teams.

Comment

So Sasha and Naomi walked out of WWE on Monday.

There really isn't a whole lot to go off now other than they were upset with Raw's booking and they left the tag titles on Johnny Ace's desk.

I'm all for standing up for yourself, especially against Vince but Sasha has been pulled this kind of sht before, and she ended up getting a good heel push afterwards lol. Not sure walking out on the job is the best way to handle business.

Might as well get rid of the women's tag titles. Those titles were never booked seriously. Just look at all their champions, most of them were random "thrown together" teams. The Iconics, Sasha/Bayley, Asuka/Kairi, and Alexa Bliss/Nikki Cross were the only champions who felt like actual tag teams.
                  Ooh. Will be interested to find out why. And if she's able to get released, would love to see Sasha show up in AEW. Imagine the ratings they'd get? She'll probably have to wait out her contract though. Vince always pulls that s*** these days, since there's now competition.

And I was thinking if they could get more talented women like Alexa, Liv and Sasha, that AEW might have enough for a women's tag division. Too bad they couldn't get The Iconics. Looks like they're called The Inspiration in Impact and might have just left, so Tony Khan should pick them up, as well as Sasha if she gets released, then work on getting Alexa and Liv down the line, maybe even Nikki. That'd be a hell of a tag division. Anna Jay and Tae Conti have already teamed up. AEW needs them and Windham Rotunda.
                  Last edited by Anthony342; 05-18-2022, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Ooh. Will be interested to find out why. And if she's able to get released, would love to see Sasha show up in AEW. Imagine the ratings they'd get? She'll probably have to wait out her contract though. Vince always pulls that s*** these days, since there's now competition.

And I was thinking if they could get more talented women like Alexa, Liv and Sasha, that AEW might have enough for a women's tag division. Too bad they couldn't get The Iconics. Looks like they're called The Inspiration in Impact and might have just left, so Tony Khan should pick them up, as well as Sasha if she gets released, then work on getting Alexa and Liv down the line, maybe even Nikki. That'd be a hell of a tag division. Anna Jay and Tae Conti have already teamed up. AEW needs them and Windham Rotunda.
                    There's a lot of heat on both of them, especially Sasha since she did something similar before in 2019. Naomi is married to Jimmy Uso, so I doubt she'll end up in major trouble. Sasha going to AEW would be huge, but her reputation isn't all that great at the moment. Walking out when you're advertised for a match is never really a good look, even Stone Cold regretted doing that in 2002.

WWE hasn't really done anything good with the women's tag titles. I think AEW would do a hell of a lot better with women's tag division. When you look at their female roster, they actually have a decent amount of names. Kris Statlander, Britt Baker, and Red Velvet were all very green a few years ago but they improved so much in the last two years. If they can get maybe two or three more experienced female wrestlers from WWE/NXT, Impact, or Japan, then maybe they can add a tag division soon.

Speaking of Liv Morgan, it's nice that they're actually doing something interesting with her by having her team up with Styles/Balor. I really like this Judgement Day storyline with Edge and company.

Also happy to see Alexa back, she's looking hotter than ever.

It was only a few months ago that Raw was unwatchable while Smackdown was good. Now Raw is so much better, especially with Cody back.
                    Last edited by Willy Wanker; 05-19-2022, 08:31 AM.

Comment

There's a lot of heat on both of them, especially Sasha since she did something similar before in 2019. Naomi is married to Jimmy Uso, so I doubt she'll end up in major trouble. Sasha going to AEW would be huge, but her reputation isn't all that great at the moment. Walking out when you're advertised for a match is never really a good look, even Stone Cold regretted doing that in 2002.

WWE hasn't really done anything good with the women's tag titles. I think AEW would do a hell of a lot better with women's tag division. When you look at their female roster, they actually have a decent amount of names. Kris Statlander, Britt Baker, and Red Velvet were all very green a few years ago but they improved so much in the last two years. If they can get maybe two or three more experienced female wrestlers from WWE/NXT, Impact, or Japan, then maybe they can add a tag division soon.

Speaking of Liv Morgan, it's nice that they're actually doing something interesting with her by having her team up with Styles/Balor. I really like this Judgement Day storyline with Edge and company.

Also happy to see Alexa back, she's looking hotter than ever.

It was only a few months ago that Raw was unwatchable while Smackdown was good. Now Raw is so much better, especially with Cody back.
                      I’m gonna pit you against sone slutty Japanese females..
                      I think they are kinda hot
                      my wife thinks they are abused by chimpira punks.

America needs chimpira punks to drain bbc

most prison rapist putos are kunta keinte looking hoes..

z money can provide proof, but I axe my detractors to match me in revelations of histories

BTW I saw these hot chicks giving out Red Bull drank post COVID middle of COVID beginning of COVID and people weren’t interested in the wings Red Bull gives you

I prefer a wife of coke, a toke of meth, and a fat ass j cum slut to spend my time**tizime) with.

Comment

Working...
                      X