No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post

I've given up actually watching WWE, last years Mania I skipped and I'll do the same with this one I think, but as a long time wrestling fan, I don't get what they're doing with Reigns here. He's past 35 now, if he was going to be the Rock/Steve Austin, it'd have happened by now. So okay, he's now a heel and you give him a big dominant run, so when that new guy finally knocks him off the throne, he's starting with the best chance of being Austin/Rock for the next few years. But who have they got that it could possibly be? He's buried every face they have for the last 18 months, and there's no young hot star on the verge of breaking through. So what do they do with him now, have him beat Randy Orton/Seth Rollins/Kevin Owens and a bunch of other late 30's-40's guys he's already beat plenty of the last several years?

He's got the look but I've heard he's pretty openly on the roids, and they can't have that. He's also about 37, and sucks, and tries to wrestle like the Young Bucks despite his size.
    They pulled the trigger on Roman going heel, but they have no idea what their end game is. He got a lot of positive reactions during his heel run, so they just kept it going for as long as possible.

The ship has sailed to try and him another Stone Cold/Rock. If they turn him face, the crowd will just turn on him again and we're back to 2018 all over again. And his title run is already stale.

I really hope they're not waiting on the Rock and planning on having him dethrone Reigns.

Comment

• I did catch the main event and that was the worst am main event ever lmao they literally just hit there finishers 5 times and it was over. Like they rushed it and maybe Brock just doesn't give af because he probably about to go back on vacation for months. But to make reigns an Austin/rock like y'all said he needs a rival and they gotta have great matches. Brock could of been that for him but there matches are always quick and full of 5 moves at most.

His main rival should honestly of been best Wyatt but they ruined him by letting Goldberg squash him for literally no reason but nostalgia. Doing it to brock at survivor series was great shock value and he already beat Brock at mania 20. So it made sense but kill Wyatt's red hot momentum and bury further last year vs Orton just killed one of their biggest stars
      Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 04-04-2022, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Haystack cal hoon

Raul Mata

Raúl Mata - Wikipedia
        Professional wrestling career — Professional wrestling career[edit]. The exact year Raul Mata began wrestling is uncertain, only that he was wrestling for ...
        Missing: nata ‎| M
        hulk hogan is a kang

Comment

• Pink tights. What the hell is that all about, Bret? This ain't no ballet class. Sunglasses and sparklers. What a load of crap. So, Bret, you're coming back to continue a legacy! Uh-unh, Stone Cold's gonna make your comeback a living hell. So start begging for some mercy right now. You're not gonna find it. I think you're completely pathetic.

You're the best there is, was, and ever will be, whatever. Son, you're looking at the best there is. Austin 3:16. Bret the whole world knows you lost to Shawn Michaels. The pretty boy, boy-toy, kicked your ass back to Canada. You couldn't face yourself and you damn sure couldn't face humanity.

You shudda picked another time to come back, son. (I ain't no sexy boy). When the bell rings and it's time to get down to business (I don't dance, son) I'm gonna take seven years of frustration and being pissed off, on your ass. Think about it like this Bret, you can finally go home, look yourself in the mirror and get a little peace of mind, because you will know, you were beat by a real man.

Stone Cold Steve Austin Survivor Series 1996 Promo
          Last edited by Nash out; 04-04-2022, 04:45 PM.
          Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

• The Johnny Knoxville match was the best one of the night on Sunday. Fun match.

They don’t know what to do with Roman. He has absolutely no charisma or personality. Just another stiff with long hair and tattoos playing up some tribal nonsense with his cousins. Brock seemed to be at his peek in popularity, wonder if he is taking another long hiatus. I thought for sure he would put a thrashing on Haymon last night. That was a disappointing match.

Comment

• I thought Vince was going to drop dead doing those clotheslines. He nearly dried from the stunner.

Comment

• Originally posted by markusmod View Post
                I thought Vince was going to drop dead doing those clotheslines. He nearly dried from the stunner.
                Vince was just messing about, he's still got a few years of his prime left. Nash out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash out View Post

Vince was just messing about, he's still got a few years of his prime left. Nash out.
                  He's far from a prime Rockin.
                  Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

• Comment

• I heard plans for Edge, he is going to build a stable, that's why Damien Priest teamed up with him.

Rumors are Tommaso Ciampa and Rhea Ripley will join too. Makes sense why Rhea and Liv Morgan seem to be breaking up even though they just started teaming. I thought Liv was a better fit for a tag team partner for Rhea than Nikki ASH was, but if Rhea is going to get a push and join Edge, then I'm all for it.

Would be cool if the stable just ends up being a new version of the Brood. Damien and Tommaso are good at playing dark characters, while Rhea is a metal chick with a nice look so she would fit right in.

Comment

Working...
                      X