No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Hopefully they will. If not FTR can always go back to WWE and become the Revival again if AEW doesn't see their value.

Triple H always held them in high regard and gave them a good push when they were in NXT. Vince was the guy that wanted them to shave each other's backs and be a comedy team. I remember when Orton wanted to form a faction with FTR and Vince turned down that idea.

Hopefully Miro can go back to WWE himself. His early run in AEW was really good, he was one of their best TNT champs, but he's been wasted ever since. At least FTR is featured regularly and put into major storylines even if they aren't tag champs. Miro hasn't been on TV in a long time, I know he was injured, but even when he was healthy he wasn't being used.
    Hell yeah, Miro wasn't. Big guys are wasted in AEW. Not only Miro, but Jake Hager, Lance Archer and possibly Big Bill. That's probably why Archer usually tours Japan. Then again, WWE isn't doing much with Bronson Reed yet, but they might at some point, like they eventually did with LA Knight. Rusev and Lana would have huge upside in WWE for sure. I think I heard in the news WWE was possibly interested in Wardlow. That could work, since maybe they won't screw up his booking. We need a big guy or 2 to be an attraction again that people look forward to seeing, like Braun Strowman at one time. That's a guy that needs to be pushed too. Maybe get a good run with one of the mid card titles.

Comment

• Joaquin Buckley ran out of the octagon after his win to hug Randy Orton. They're both from St. Louis.

When ever Orton shows up anywhere, people give him his respect lol.

Comment

Working...
      X