No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
    This sum bullsh^t ...........Peacock trash , worst decision WWE made new layout is trash pain to find what you want to watch .Now technical difficulties during a PPV sh^t been lagging & cutting off for like 20 minutes ..
    I hate how you can't start from the beginning of the stream once the PPV starts. Peacock sucks balls, they better fix that sht.

Comment

• Charlotte vs. Ripley had a terrible feud and a crappy build up, but their match was fire. They deserved to have a PPV match with an audience since they had a very good match at WM last year without the crowd at PC center.

Lashley really f**ked up Kofi lol, but that the was right direction to go.

Both ladder matches were awesome, everyone had some good spots in it. I think the women's match might have been a little better. Ricochet and John Morrison held it down for the men's side, loved the "Johnny Drip Drip" chants lmao. Glad Big E won even though I wasn't rooting for him. Seth Rollins is funny as f**k, I think he finally has this gimmick dialed in.

Every match was very good actually, rare for a WWE PPV. It's so nice to see a full crowd back, they were really into it. Hopefully they can use this momentum to get their shows back on track, especially Raw. Happy Cena back, I missed him.
      Last edited by Willy Wanker; 07-19-2021, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• I think John Cena beats Roman Reigns. Breaking the record of Ric Flair.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns2 View Post
          I think John Cena beats Roman Reigns. Breaking the record of Ric Flair.
          Impossible. Roman Reigns is the head of the table!

Comment

I think John Cena beats Roman Reigns. Breaking the record of Ric Flair.
            Not likely. Based on the word, they are building to Reigns vs. Rock at next year's WM

Comment

• Daniel Bryan signed with AEW

Comment

Daniel Bryan signed with AEW
                AEW is officially taking over. Rumors are CM Punk is gonna sign with AEW too.

Smackdown still has best ratings for any wrestling show though.

Comment

Daniel Bryan signed with AEW
                  That is huge.

AEW is getting stronger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

AEW is officially taking over. Rumors are CM Punk is gonna sign with AEW too.

Smackdown still has best ratings for any wrestling show though.
                    Yep. Will have to see how AEW's new show Rampage does on Friday night's against Smackdown when it directly competes with it, starting Friday the 13th of August.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      I hope Ricochet or Nakamura wins the Money in the Bank.

But I think Riddle is gonna win, so they can go the lame comedy route with the briefcase like they did with Otis last year. Maybe Riddle loses the briefcase to Orton at some point.

I just realized how lame the Money in the Bank winners were the last few years. The last good one was Ambrose cashing in 2016. I think Alexa Bliss winning was the only good one as far as women.
                      How did Ambrose cash in? Did he win the title? And what did you think of Big E winning?
                      Last edited by Anthony342; 07-22-2021, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X