Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smackdown was really good last night. I'm digging Erick Rowan's push now, he's improved so much. Also really glad Harper is back.

I think it's too soon for Bryan to turn face again, but based on the boos Kofi and Rollins got last Sunday and AJ's recent heel turn, they need faces at the top of the card. WWE is doing great as far as heels. Rumors are Samoa Joe is turning face too.

I really like Rollins and his matches are always high quality, but he's such a dork on the microphone lol.

I really like Chad Gable. Loved how he destroyed Corbin's crown and throne lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Smackdown was really good last night. I'm digging Erick Rowan's push now, he's improved so much. Also really glad Harper is back.

I think it's too soon for Bryan to turn face again, but based on the boos Kofi and Rollins got last Sunday and AJ's recent heel turn, they need faces at the top of the card. WWE is doing great as far as heels. Rumors are Samoa Joe is turning face too.

I really like Rollins and his matches are always high quality, but he's such a dork on the microphone lol.

I really like Chad Gable. Loved how he destroyed Corbin's crown and throne lmao.
      i heard eric Bischoff is writing smackdown now and paul heyman is writing raw

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        i heard eric Bischoff is writing smackdown now and paul heyman is writing raw

Yeah, that's why both shows felt a lot better the last few weeks. Heyman has been writing for Raw since the Extreme Rules ppv.

I believe Bischoff just started writing for Smackdown recently. Anyways, I'm excited for both shows. Bischoff gets a lot of hate, but he had a lot of great ideas in WCW.

Comment

Yeah, that's why both shows felt a lot better the last few weeks. Heyman has been writing for Raw since the Extreme Rules ppv.

I believe Bischoff just started writing for Smackdown recently. Anyways, I'm excited for both shows. Bischoff gets a lot of hate, but he had a lot of great ideas in WCW.
          If that's true, then whenever this draft ends, it should be suggested that Drew Mcintyre get a big push again whenever he returns to TV because he's one of the best heels they have and his last push started to die after Wrestlemania with him being relegated to one of Shane McMahon's cronies and then losing in the first round of King of the Ring. Drew should be pushed as one of the top heels. Samoa Joe too, whose also great on the mic and in the ring. Enough of this looking strong one week and losing to some crappy rollup pin followed by some dumbfounded look on his face the next.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            If that's true, then whenever this draft ends, it should be suggested that Drew Mcintyre get a big push again whenever he returns to TV because he's one of the best heels they have and his last push started to die after Wrestlemania with him being relegated to one of Shane McMahon's cronies and then losing in the first round of King of the Ring. Drew should be pushed as one of the top heels. Samoa Joe too, whose also great on the mic and in the ring. Enough of this looking strong one week and losing to some crappy rollup pin followed by some dumbfounded look on his face the next.

Yeah McIntyre and Wyatt are the best heels at the moment. Problem with Wyatt though, is that he's too "cool" to get a lot of heel hate. Like the Road Warriors or the Undertaker when they were heel. The crowd went nuts when he attacked Rollins on Sunday, but it could also be due to the fact that people weren't happy with him going over Strowman clean. Saw a lot of disappointed faces in the crowd.

Sami Zayn is also a very funny and entertaining heel. He legit makes me lol. I believe his pairing is a way to get Nakamura to turn face again and have them in a feud. Or at least that's what I'm hoping. The rockstar/artist gimmick was better than this generic evil foreign heel version 150.0. Their NXT match years ago was a 5 star classic.

And I'm really sick of Shane. I'm glad he put Gable over though. Gable basically squashed him and looked stronger than Miz and Kevin Owens combined.

Comment

Yeah McIntyre and Wyatt are the best heels at the moment. Problem with Wyatt though, is that he's too "cool" to get a lot of heel hate. Like the Road Warriors or the Undertaker when they were heel. The crowd went nuts when he attacked Rollins on Sunday, but it could also be due to the fact that people weren't happy with him going over Strowman clean. Saw a lot of disappointed faces in the crowd.

Sami Zayn is also a very funny and entertaining heel. He legit makes me lol. I believe his pairing is a way to get Nakamura to turn face again and have them in a feud. Or at least that's what I'm hoping. The rockstar/artist gimmick was better than this generic evil foreign heel version 150.0. Their NXT match years ago was a 5 star classic.

And I'm really sick of Shane. I'm glad he put Gable over though. Gable basically squashed him and looked stronger than Miz and Kevin Owens combined.
              Speaking of Miz, how come he almost never wins anymore when he's one of the best wrestlers and guys on the mic they have? They couldn't give him one win over Shane when Roman Reigns and Kevin Owens got one? WTF is that all about? The Miz has been horribly booked since his face turn. Not saying he has to be a champ, although that would be nice, but let him win some matches and get him in a good program with someone where he gets to come out on top. Like AVGN, his booking is turning me into the Angry Wrestling Nerd or BC Amplified on youtube.

Comment

Speaking of being sick of people, I've been sick of Baron Corbin for months. I heard he's been receiving death threats since he won the King of the Ring.

Comment

Speaking of Miz, how come he almost never wins anymore when he's one of the best wrestlers and guys on the mic they have? They couldn't give him one win over Shane when Roman Reigns and Kevin Owens got one? WTF is that all about? The Miz has been horribly booked since his face turn. Not saying he has to be a champ, although that would be nice, but let him win some matches and get him in a good program with someone where he gets to come out on top. Like AVGN, his booking is turning me into the Angry Wrestling Nerd or BC Amplified on youtube.

It's sad. The Miz was never really good until a few years ago when Maryse came back. He worked so hard to get over as a heel and now he's basically where he was 4-5 years when he had that awkward face run.

His current face run worked well in the beginning when they booked him as a tough guy who wanted to kill Shane. Having Shane beat up his dad in front of him and not getting his revenge ruined him. Might as well have Maryse suck off Shane while Miz watches and does nothing.

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  Speaking of being sick of people, I've been sick of Baron Corbin for months. I heard he's been receiving death threats since he won the King of the Ring.

He's not bad, but he's way over pushed. King of the Ring is always predictable though and a heel usually wins. Besides Bret Hart, can't think of any faces who won it.

At least Corbin won't have that stupid cheesy king gimmick. It pretty much ruined Wade Barrett and killed his last run. The king gimmick was great for Booker T though since he played the arrogant delusional heel who took the king status way too seriously and he made it work.

What I really want is for the King of the Ring to come back as a one night tournament on PPV.

Comment

It's sad. The Miz was never really good until a few years ago when Maryse came back. He worked so hard to get over as a heel and now he's basically where he was 4-5 years when he had that awkward face run.

His current face run worked well in the beginning when they booked him as a tough guy who wanted to kill Shane. Having Shane beat up his dad in front of him and not getting his revenge ruined him. Might as well have Maryse suck off Shane while Miz watches and does nothing.

He's not bad, but he's way over pushed. King of the Ring is always predictable though and a heel usually wins. Besides Bret Hart, can't think of any faces who won it.

At least Corbin won't have that stupid cheesy king gimmick. It pretty much ruined Wade Barrett and killed his last run. The king gimmick was great for Booker T though since he played the arrogant delusional heel who took the king status way too seriously and he made it work.

What I really want is for the King of the Ring to come back as a one night tournament on PPV.
                    Good points about King of the Ring. Was kind of a good way for a heel wrestler to get more heat. Bret Hart won two of them, the second one was the first one they televised on pay per view. Supposedly he was booked to win the tournament as a consolation prize when he wasn't given the world title until later.

The Miz now is getting clean wins, but over mid carders, making him nothing more than a mid carder. Who booked this s**t? He needs to either beat someone in a major feud or win the IC title. Then actually win a match with Shane or help Kevin Owens beat Shane.

Comment

Good points about King of the Ring. Was kind of a good way for a heel wrestler to get more heat. Bret Hart won two of them, the second one was the first one they televised on pay per view. Supposedly he was booked to win the tournament as a consolation prize when he wasn't given the world title until later.

The Miz now is getting clean wins, but over mid carders, making him nothing more than a mid carder. Who booked this s**t? He needs to either beat someone in a major feud or win the IC title. Then actually win a match with Shane or help Kevin Owens beat Shane.

I never even knew about Bret Hart's first King of the Ring win until recently. Yeah, the KOTR was a consolation since Hart was supposed to get that huge win over Hogan, but that never happened. Hart was so excited that he told all his family and friends, then Hogan being the assh0le he is backed out and only wanted to lose to another big man like Yokozuna. I believe Bruce Prichard confirmed it.

Hogan never wanted to lose to "smaller" guys like Hart or HBK. Not sure about HBK, but I'd bet money Hart would whoop Hogan in a real shoot fight. Lol

Was Don Muraco a face when he won KOTR? I liked him a lot when I was little kid, he was a beast.

I have a feeling Miz will win a few more IC titles just so he can beat Jericho's record. Miz will always have my respect though. I couldn't stand him years ago, but he's one of the best performers they have now.

Comment

Working...
                      X