No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
    Just saw the video on YouTube. Danm the pop is insane. I'm surprised he actually came out with the same song. Don't wwe own the wrestler's entrance music?
    It's not a WWE song, Living Color wrote the song and their record label owns the rights to it. Punk actually got WWE to buy the rights for that song in 2011. AEW bought the rights to use the song for Punk as well.

It's not like ECW, where they just used any song they wanted and Paul Heyman didn't pay rights for anything. Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      Anybody watch Summerslam last night? Or anybody gonna watch AEW All Out 2 weeks from tonight?
      Yeah, it was decent but only a few a good matches. And the crowd just wasn't into it, felt like Wrestlemania Night 2.

There wasn't anything bad on the show (except Alexa vs. Eva Marie), just nothing really special except Brock and Becky Lynch returning.

Comment

• Becky Lynch returning was awesome. Her surprise comeback reminds me of why I love WWE, but having her squash Bianca Belair in 5 seconds reminded me why I hate WWE.

It's like "cool Bianca, thanks for being a placeholder, but now that our real star Becky is back, we don't need you on top anymore. We might need you in the midcard, but in the mean time have fun in catering, girl."

Edge vs. Rollins was the best match. I like how Edge came out with the Brood entrance. Someday I really wanna see a real Edge, Christian and Gangrel full Brood reunion.

Didn't like the main event that much, too predictable after Roman said he would leave WWE if he lost. That ruined any expectation of Cena pulling of an upset.

Lashley vs. Goldberg was surprisingly better than I expected maybe cause Goldberg's last 4-5 matches were goddamn awful. Lashley looked like a beast just f**king up Goldberg's knee lol. I like how Lashley put Goldberg's son in the Hurt Lock. The only problem is, it seems like they're going to continue this angle.

Nikki vs. Charlotte vs. Rhea was also another surprisingly good match considering how shtty the build up was. Anything involving Charlotte and Rhea always had a terrible boring build up, but their matches were always great. I don't care what anyone says, I love seeing Charlotte as champion she's the best wrestler they have besides Asuka. I just hate how they give her these really short title reigns cause they want her to match or beat Ric Flair's 16 world titles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

It's not a WWE song, Living Color wrote the song and their record label owns the rights to it. Punk actually got WWE to buy the rights for that song in 2011. AEW bought the rights to use the song for Punk as well.

It's not like ECW, where they just used any song they wanted and Paul Heyman didn't pay rights for anything. Lmao
          Oh ok. Lmao paulHeyman is hilarious. Cant trust that dude.

Comment

• Lashley putting the Hurtlock on Gage. The crowd cheered for Lashley.

Comment

Becky Lynch returning was awesome. Her surprise comeback reminds me of why I love WWE, but having her squash Bianca Belair in 5 seconds reminded me why I hate WWE.

It's like "cool Bianca, thanks for being a placeholder, but now that our real star Becky is back, we don't need you on top anymore. We might need you in the midcard, but in the mean time have fun in catering, girl."

Edge vs. Rollins was the best match. I like how Edge came out with the Brood entrance. Someday I really wanna see a real Edge, Christian and Gangrel full Brood reunion.

Didn't like the main event that much, too predictable after Roman said he would leave WWE if he lost. That ruined any expectation of Cena pulling of an upset.

Lashley vs. Goldberg was surprisingly better than I expected maybe cause Goldberg's last 4-5 matches were goddamn awful. Lashley looked like a beast just f**king up Goldberg's knee lol. I like how Lashley put Goldberg's son in the Hurt Lock. The only problem is, it seems like they're going to continue this angle.

Nikki vs. Charlotte vs. Rhea was also another surprisingly good match considering how shtty the build up was. Anything involving Charlotte and Rhea always had a terrible boring build up, but their matches were always great. I don't care what anyone says, I love seeing Charlotte as champion she's the best wrestler they have besides Asuka. I just hate how they give her these really short title reigns cause they want her to match or beat Ric Flair's 16 world titles.
              I actually thought squashing Bianca ruined Becky’s return. It could’ve been so much better IMO. I got Brock-Kofi vibes.

Agree on Rollins-Edge, although the finish was a bit flat, I was expecting Rolling to springboard into a spear or some sh** like that. Very good match though.

Goldberg was a bad worker at his peak and he’s almost unbearable to watch now. They’ll do the rematch in Saudi I reckon and I would not surprised Goldberg f***ing wins.

Although Lesnar-Reigns is interesting cause of the Heyman dynamic, we’ve seen it so many times before, I wish Brock would’ve confronted Lashley instead tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns2 View Post
                Lashley putting the Hurtlock on Gage. The crowd cheered for Lashley.
                The Goldberg nostalgia has completely worn off. I won’t lie, I was like yeah f*** the kid up too when I watched it.

Comment

• Plenty of pro wrestling fans on here. Also many without front teeth or a brain.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I actually thought squashing Bianca ruined Becky’s return. It could’ve been so much better IMO. I got Brock-Kofi vibes.

Agree on Rollins-Edge, although the finish was a bit flat, I was expecting Rolling to springboard into a spear or some sh** like that. Very good match though.

Goldberg was a bad worker at his peak and he’s almost unbearable to watch now. They’ll do the rematch in Saudi I reckon and I would not surprised Goldberg f***ing wins.

Although Lesnar-Reigns is interesting cause of the Heyman dynamic, we’ve seen it so many times before, I wish Brock would’ve confronted Lashley instead tbh.

People paid to see Bianca vs. Banks (one of their top matches and a Wrestlemania main event rematch) only for Banks to not show up and for Bianca to get squashed.

And everyone wonders why WWE can't build new stars and why people from NXT look average when they get to the main roster? Lol

Lesnar vs. Lashley would have been better. Lesnar vs. Roman has been done like 20 times already. They never had heel Roman with Heyman vs. face Lesnar, but even if the storyline is different the match only will be average at best like their others.

Comment

People paid to see Bianca vs. Banks (one of their top matches and a Wrestlemania main event rematch) only for Banks to not show up and for Bianca to get squashed.

And everyone wonders why WWE can't build new stars and why people from NXT look average when they get to the main roster? Lol

Lesnar vs. Lashley would have been better. Lesnar vs. Roman has been done like 20 times already. They never had heel Roman with Heyman vs. face Lesnar, but even if the storyline is different the match only will be average at best like their others.
                      I completely agree on both counts man. I’m kind of hoping for a Bianca heel turn and for her to just turn up on smackdown and absolutely destroy Becky. That’s kind of the only way she can come out of this looking somewhat strong IMO. If she just accepts it like a face it’ll just make her look even weaker.

I’m guessing Lesnar vs Lashley is potentially being planned for Mania, the Rumble or something like that. Will be interesting to see how Brock handles the mic work as well without Heyman, especially considering we haven’t seen a face Brock Lesnar since like 2003.

Comment

Working...
                      X