No announcement yet.

The Lie That is White Privilege

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Khalid X View Post
    What's funny is the OP is trying hard to convince himself of something that he knows is real.....lol

Even funnier is hoping others to join in on his nonsense, only to have whites ITT admit to benefiting from white privileged.
    This applies to many posters on here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdyin6uipy4

Anyway White Privilege is true on average, but only on average....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      I agree with your points on nepotism and luck getting some lucky few great jobs. It isnt representative of all though. Nurses are compensated quiet well, I hope research physicists are paid well, I dont kbiw their average salaries though.
      PhD physics researchers make between $50-130k in the US depending on research. It's not bad pay, but it isn't as good as somebody whose dad gets them a job as a stockbroker. A researcher who is studying towards their PhD will do the bulk of the work but make far less money.

Their is some truth in each individual owing the system for the standard of living we have today, but thats paid for in taxes and will be paid further in the advances society makes further for the next generation, by the current gen working towards those better standards. We shouldn't centralize power in the hands of some DMV level gov workers telling us how and when to do anything.
      Nobody is suggesting we embrace communism, but enough are pretending that their own success is entirely attributable to hard work and smarts, which it almost certainly is not.

Comment

• Are Americans seriously trying to say that there isn't massive advantages to being born in a white family? Go watch worldstarhiphop and tell me you would be the same if you were raised by one of the women on there.

Comment

• Being able to commit crimes and blame anyone but self = privilege

Being unqualified but getting the job, scholarship, etc... = privilege

Being able to promote double standards = privilege

Hell I'd trade in my supposed "white privilege" for dem privileges.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monaco View Post
            Are Americans seriously trying to say that there isn't massive advantages to being born in a white family? Go watch worldstarhiphop and tell me you would be the same if you were raised by one of the women on there.
            I still think that the greatest factor is economic privilege, but race and income are correlated so the problems compound one another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monaco View Post
              Are Americans seriously trying to say that there isn't massive advantages to being born in a white family? Go watch worldstarhiphop and tell me you would be the same if you were raised by one of the women on there.
              Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              I still think that the greatest factor is economic privilege, but race and income are correlated so the problems compound one another.
              Yes they are, to think for one second that environment plays no part in things is laughable.

Comment

• Privilege is a good thing, no? Am I supposed to feel guilty or something?

Comment

• If I'm White and have White privilege, why should I care?

Oh right, I'm supposed to feel guilty and bend over (more) for non-whites because of it.
                  Last edited by Xoo; 08-03-2015, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Las Vegas is honestly a good melting pot. I think the total lack of racism I saw growing up here, is attributed towards this being a transient town. People move here to make money. I grew up poor in poor on the east side of town. Blue Angel motel area, if youre a local, then you know. Poverty is the only true hardship. Khalid is a racist. His namesake is a racist who called for the genocide of all non blacks, mostly whites and jews.

Comment

• https://www.reddit.com/r/**********orSJW/
                      Here's a link to a r e d d i t thread. They block out the racist/sexist/bigoted comment, and you have to guess if they are neo nazis or social justice warriors. They are both 2 sides of the same bigoted coin.

Comment

Working...
                      X