Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul [TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight wasn't bad. Looks like he's going into Saul mode next ep. Mike is still the star but he was the best character in BB too, to me

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
      Tonight wasn't bad. Looks like he's going into Saul mode next ep. Mike is still the star but he was the best character in BB too, to me
      Mikes character more caters to traditional American film viewer.

While Sauls character & story caters to a film Noir audience.

A lot of people don't like the show because they've never really been introduced to film Noir. The only people in the U.S. That watch film Noir are either educated, artsy, or from Europe.

The show is brilliant though, it just not for everyone. You just don't see film Noir incorporated into American TV anymore.

Comment

• My body is ready.
        CatchweightKing Beercules

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          My body is ready.
          Oh hell to the yes I've been recording them all too.

Comment

My body is ready.
            Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Oh hell to the yes I've been recording them all too.

Comment

My body is ready.
              is there a button to "mention" someone? ive been thinkin for a while it would be cool to be able to tag people in posts like on ig/facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by r i z View Post
                is there a button to "mention" someone? ive been thinkin for a while it would be cool to be able to tag people in posts like on ig/facebook
                The little speaker thing on the right or @ or [mention name here[/mention

Comment

• Mike really dont age well, when i first see him in BB i thought this mike character probably kill a guy before every breakfast now he just an oldman with really big ears.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    Mike really dont age well, when i first see him in BB i thought this mike character probably kill a guy before every breakfast now he just an oldman with really big ears.
                    I am gonna sign up today!! What's the best time of year to visit??

http://www.indonesiancupid.com/?&ovc...9hwaAnG_8P8HAQ

Can I smoke green bud?? Do cops take bribes?

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                      Mikes character more caters to traditional American film viewer.

While Sauls character & story caters to a film Noir audience.

A lot of people don't like the show because they've never really been introduced to film Noir. The only people in the U.S. That watch film Noir are either educated, artsy, or from Europe.

The show is brilliant though, it just not for everyone. You just don't see film Noir incorporated into American TV anymore.
                      Wow, what a load of pretentious ****e.

Comment

Working...
                      X