I will help you guys make some money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Noway is Takam as skilled as Povetkin.
    Takams main asset is his engine, his workrate.

I think the value is in the over.
    over 9,5 is @ -300

that means pretty much everyone expects the fight to go to the distance wich means there is no value in the over.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Okay...so when does the helping part begin
      Well said... Good point... Great observation...
      ... let the enlightened gambling approach pour here!

Comment

This thread changed my life. My girlfriend stopped sleeping with the 12 year old across the street. My job gave me a 5 cent raise, and I now am the proud owner of a bright purple prius!

Thanks Sharpshooter!

Comment

Comment

If l'd be betting, my money would be on povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0;15047242[B
              ]Post them then. Kovalev-Hopkins, Sturm-Stieglitz, Klitschko-Pulev, Pacquiao-Algieri, Chisora-Fury, Khan-Alexander[/B]. And don't just post the name of who you think will win, no one makes real money that way.

To make any money consistently you need to post over/unders, KO's/distance, straddles that actually betting odds. No point just picking a favourite to win, no one makes real money then.
              I post my picks the day before the fight

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                If l'd be betting, my money would be on povetkin.
                Im not saying Povetkin wont win but @ -450 there is no value in betting on Povetkin.

I dont think you guys understand how sports betting works

Comment

Originally posted by Sharp_Shooter View Post
                  over 9,5 is @ -300

that means pretty much everyone expects the fight to go to the distance wich means there is no value in the over.

A profits a profit the way I see it.
                  When the odds aren't great you can always whack them on a double, treble & so on.

I just can't see Takam winning. I could be wrong but right now I can't see an in shape Povetkin losing to the guy.

Comment

I just bet on Chakiev to win in rounds 4-6 and Povetkin to win by stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      A profits a profit the way I see it.
                      When the odds aren't great you can always whack them on a double, treble & so on.

I just can't see Takam winning. I could be wrong but right now I can't see an in shape Povetkin losing to the guy.
                      Thats not how you make money on sports betting in the long run

Nobody knows for certain what the outcome will be, all you can do is make an estimation of the odds of a certain outcome

for example I estimate the chances for Takam to win as 30% and for Povetkin to win as 70%

So in this case betting on Takam to win @ +400 is where the value is.

If I estimated that the chances for Takam to win as 10% then betting on him @ +400 would not have any value. Then I would need at least +900 to bet on Takam
                      Last edited by Sharp_Shooter; 10-24-2014, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X