Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will help you guys make some money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I can't stand is people who always pick outsiders and long shots and when they come in proclaim to be some kind of genius whilst be very quiet when they don't.
    It's like market analysts who always predict crashes and then when there finally is a crash say told you so.
    The most profitable traders and bankers are those who are consistent.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      Marked. About Dec 22, 2014.
      l remember this thread. l remember a guy explaining some statistical aspects of gambling. Only problem with his explanation is that that statistical technique is only true in the long run and not in two months.

Comment

l remember this thread. l remember a guy explaining some statistical aspects of gambling. Only problem with his explanation is that that statistical technique is only true in the long run and not in two months.
        This is true but it was more fun if I had a short term deadline.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharp_Shooter View Post
          This is true but it was more fun if I had a short term deadline.
          Cool.

Happy New Year, dude!!!

Comment

Cool.

Happy New Year, dude!!!
            Happy New year to you too

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              I am going to start doing this I think here and there and see if I know boxing as well as I think I do.

For some reason Wilder is a slight favorite. From what I have seen from both fighters is no reason he should be but has alot of hype and in ring with glaring flaws but 100% kos over 31 bums and 1 decent fighter who took a dive.

Stiverne is a good bet in my estimation.

So If I for whatever reason think the odds makers are wrong about a particular fight and I want to minimize potential damage the best thing to do is bet on a few fights for the favorite where there is much less chance of an upset and also much less money to win at the same time?
              Wilder is a slight favorite? Lol, those bookies never cease to amaze me

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                Wilder is a slight favorite? Lol, those bookies never cease to amaze me
                You pick Stiverne to win?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharp_Shooter View Post
                  You pick Stiverne to win?
                  Stiverne will counter wilder, and make him look like seth Mitchell

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Stiverne will counter wilder, and make him look like seth Mitchell
                    intersting...

Im will watch some of Stivernes past fights this weekend before I make a pick

Comment

• Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
                      I always bet on value not on what i think is going to happen, serves me pretty well.
                      I only bet small but 2014 I finished up with a ratio of about 75%.
                      Last time out I had a terrible run. I had Bradley, Khan, Korobov to win separately and in acc.
                      Can you clarify exactly what you mean by this?

Take Stiverne/Wilder, I think in this case Wilder is being greatly over valued by odds makers and Stiverne under valued.

How does this related in terms of value to lets say GGG/Murray? GGG is highly valued by odds makers and I would agree its for good reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X