I will help you guys make some money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    I like Katsidis for the upset.
    Coyle is small, doesn't have much pop and doesn't take a shot well to head or body and he will trade with Kats.
    That was a quick one, dan. l think that perfect counter left just ended katsidis' colorful career.

Comment

Did sharpshooter chicken out from this thread or what?

Comment

Maybe mummy stopped him from using the computer this weekend.
        If I could have got Katsidis at 9/1 I would have been down but 7/4 didnt tempt me.
        My last boxing bet was Froch over Groves 2 @ 3/1 (enhanced odds) £10 stake
        Been a quiet year as got married I Sept so looking at the form book again now

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          Did sharpshooter chicken out from this thread or what?
          Why would I chicken out? I only post here when I have picks and I dont have any at the moment.

Its amazing how people want to see you fail when you are on top

Comment

Originally posted by Sharp_Shooter View Post
            Why would I chicken out? I only post here when I have picks and I dont have any at the moment.

Its amazing how people want to see you fail when you are on top
            Fair enough. Someone asked your opinion re coyle-katsidis fight, guess you weren't interested.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
              Fair enough. Someone asked your opinion re coyle-katsidis fight, guess you weren't interested.
              I have never seen Coyle fight so I couldnt give a valuable opinion

Comment

I have never seen Coyle fight so I couldnt give a valuable opinion
                Here he is.

Comment

I'm a semi professional sports gambler, mostly bet on boxing. I will post my picks here so make sure to check this thread every once in a while
                  I plan to gamble the money I got from a Nigerian prince. It should be in my account any day. Thanks, stranger on the internet!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    I like Katsidis for the upset.
                    Coyle is small, doesn't have much pop and doesn't take a shot well to head or body and he will trade with Kats.

Comment

he ate five or six punch combos from marquez. that punch was hard, but there was only oneof them, and it clearl shoot katsidis' brain.

he is done. put a fork in him. he's only 34. boxing is a rough, rough sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X