No announcement yet.

The left-wing exposed, AGAIN - by Thomas Sowell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    If anything this suggests that affirmative action will directly attack the root of the problem by breaking the cycle of disenfranchisement.
    IQ is determined genetically. Affirmative actions wont help

Comment

Originally posted by SharpBoxer View Post
      Do you believe IQ is the determining factor in whether or not someone will be successful?

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        So if a black man doesn't fall in line with what your ideology implies he should believe...he's labeled a sellout and part of the problem?!? Wow, kinda proved the article's point. Guess Cosby says the same things...for the money.
        Yes. Exactly. That's leftist racism for you. To leftists, if you're black, you should not have the freedom to think for yourself. White leftists actually think this way.

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
        It's pointless dude, the guy is most likely a troll but if he isnt, he is either a sheltered 12 year old or is mentally handicapped. Either way, its not worth it. If you make a valid comment to him, his reply will most likely be either "Translation: I am an idiot and dont know what I am talking about", or "See, you can never prove me wrong! the butthurt flows strong with this one"! You cant argue with a mongoloid, just let him continue to make a fool of himself.
        Honestly, I really can't remember what I said to you that got you so upset. You're stalking me though, and you're obviously deeply hurt by one or more of my posts in the past. Care to point out what I said that struck one of your raw nerves?

Yes, there is a definite sense of internet warrior here. Posting somebody else's screed and then defending it with "LAMO POWN".
        Still waiting for you to quote my "racist" posts.

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post

He uses **** like that all the time. He just resorts to the type of " I know you are but what am I"! type mentalities that most 4 years olds have.
        I just think it's quite funny that he has taken an article that suggests that the reason that lower demographics struggle is disenfranchisement based on class and that this somehow refutes the Left. It's almost a direct example of classical Marxism!
        ROFL look at you two giving each other an e-back rub to make yourselves feel better about the spanking I've dished out to both of you.

Comment

The problem with intelligent black people like Sowell is that they assume just because they are smart all black people are smart.
          What??? And how did you come to that conclusion?

So when they see black people fail in life they come up with all kinds of excuses.
          But I agree with him that intelligent black people would be more wealthy and have a better life if they werent convinced by the left that they are victims
          Two quotes of yours above, you contradicted yourself.

Comment

What does IQ have to do with this discussion?

Originally posted by 876arrow View Post
            Still waiting for you to quote my "racist" posts.
            Oh I'm not going to be able to quote anything overtly racist from you. Because you are racist. But you're also a coward.

And this is a good thing. It takes courage to be openly racist these days, which means society is progressive enough to treat racism with the contempt it deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by Kulilin View Post
              Do you believe IQ is the determining factor in whether or not someone will be successful?
              yes I do. Whites and blacks with low IQ usually arent successful.s

Comment

Originally posted by 876arrow View Post
                What??? And how did you come to that conclusion?

Two quotes of yours above, you contradicted yourself.
                No it doesnt. the average IQ of blacks is lower than whites. But there are still plenty of blacks who have a higher IQ than the average. They are hold back by the left wing victim mentality

Comment

Thomas Sowell is the best. I'm happy to have come across this, on this kind of forum.

Comment

Liberalism teaches reliance on the state. Liberals dont try to educate the economically poor they indoctrinate them. They sell the us vs them paradigm. Youre a victim of "those peoples" success. Instead of teaching self reliance they teach fear and hatred. The republicans took away youre opportunity. The conservatives dont want you to succeed. Think back to Biden's rhetoric during the 2012 elections, "They want to put you back in chains!" Liberals literally sell fear.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      Liberalism teaches reliance on the state. Liberals dont try to educate the economically poor they indoctrinate them. They sell the us vs them paradigm. Youre a victim of "those peoples" success. Instead of teaching self reliance they teach fear and hatred. The republicans took away youre opportunity. The conservatives dont want you to succeed. Think back to Biden's rhetoric during the 2012 elections, "They want to put you back in chains!" Liberals literally sell fear.
                      Liberalism is the opposite of this. Liberalism stands for freedom of conscience, freedom of speech, freedom of the press and the right to self determination. The term "liberal" has been co-opted in the United States particularly by big-government conservatives who seek to control the social order through draconian laws against personal liberty but pretend that it means they somehow stand for personal responsibility.

It's understandable that you made this error, it's fairly common among Americans.

Comment

Working...
                      X