Collapse
No announcement yet.

The left-wing exposed, AGAIN - by Thomas Sowell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For fúck's sake somebody put a sock in this motherfúcker's mouth.

For the record, there is nothing inherently racist about his little article. It's more an attempted indictment of liberal policies than it is racist.

That said, Sowell is capable of incredible stupidity himself. As is the díck on the previous page getting bítch-slapped by Carlin.

Also, OP, find some way to get a new personality or at least find a way to simmer the fúck down for a while and stop looking like a frantic little bítch.

Comment

Originally posted by Le samouraï View Post
      ... which wouldn't make any difference, as I'm not speaking. I'm typing these words... with my fingers.

For the record, there is nothing inherently racist about his little article. It's more an attempted indictment of liberal policies than it is racist.
      You possess some intelligence, then.

That said, Sowell is capable of incredible stupidity himself.
      Examples, please.

Also, OP, find some way to get a new personality or at least find a way to simmer the fúck down for a while and stop looking like a frantic little bítch.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL8e2ujXe8g

Comment

Fun little observation on sociology my son experienced recently. Jr high class trip from a local school here in San Jose to DC. One of the biggest culture-shocks he and his friends had was how "nice the black people were there" and how they actually "dressed professionally and were working everywhere"

So much for the bay area being diverse. Now of course this is an extremely limited scope of personal experience but there is quite a bit of truth in what these kids saw. They grow up here in the bay where almost all of the black kids in their school are the ones with a chip on their shoulder and on a bad path, and they travel to the east coast and are actually shocked in seeing professional blacks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
          Its a tired old maneuver by bigots. Bring in a black guy that thinks just like them to justify their beliefs. Guys like Cooper and Sowell do it because they are repugnant and shameless and there is a lot of money to be made. These are the go to guys for the bigoted right wing to falsely prove they are not racists and that black people think like them to.
          So if a black man doesn't fall in line with what your ideology implies he should believe...he's labeled a sellout and part of the problem?!? Wow, kinda proved the article's point. Guess Cosby says the same things...for the money.

Comment

That said, Sowell is capable of incredible stupidity himself. As is the díck on the previous page getting bítch-slapped by Carlin.

It's pointless dude, the guy is most likely a troll but if he isnt, he is either a sheltered 12 year old or is mentally handicapped. Either way, its not worth it. If you make a valid comment to him, his reply will most likely be either "Translation: I am an idiot and dont know what I am talking about", or "See, you can never prove me wrong! the butthurt flows strong with this one"! You cant argue with a mongoloid, just let him continue to make a fool of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
              It's pointless dude, the guy is most likely a troll but if he isnt, he is either a sheltered 12 year old or is mentally handicapped. Either way, its not worth it. If you make a valid comment to him, his reply will most likely be either "Translation: I am an idiot and dont know what I am talking about", or "See, you can never prove me wrong! the butthurt flows strong with this one"! You cant argue with a mongoloid, just let him continue to make a fool of himself.
              Yes, there is a definite sense of internet warrior here. Posting somebody else's screed and then defending it with "LAMO POWN".

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Yes, there is a definite sense of internet warrior here. Posting somebody else's screed and then defending it with "LAMO POWN".

He uses **** like that all the time. He just resorts to the type of " I know you are but what am I"! type mentalities that most 4 years olds have.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post

He uses **** like that all the time. He just resorts to the type of " I know you are but what am I"! type mentalities that most 4 years olds have.
                  I just think it's quite funny that he has taken an article that suggests that the reason that lower demographics struggle is disenfranchisement based on class and that this somehow refutes the Left. It's almost a direct example of classical Marxism!

Comment

The problem with intelligent black people like Sowell is that they assume just because they are smart all black people are smart. So when they see black people fail in life they come up with all kinds of excuses. But if you look at IQ tests its Obvious that the average black person has a lower IQ than other races. You dont need complicated theories to explain why black people are poor, commit more crime, ...

But I agree with him that intelligent black people would be more wealthy and have a better life if they werent convinced by the left that they are victims

Comment

Originally posted by SharpBoxer View Post
                      The problem with intelligent black people like Sowell is that they assume just because they are smart all black people are smart. So when they see black people fail in life they come up with all kinds of excuses. But if you look at IQ tests its Obvious that the average black person has a lower IQ than other races. You dont need complicated theories to explain why black people are poor, commit more crime, ...

But I agree with him that intelligent black people would be more wealthy and have a better life if they werent convinced by the left that they are victims
                      If anything this suggests that affirmative action will directly attack the root of the problem by breaking the cycle of disenfranchisement.

Comment

Working...
                      X