No announcement yet.

The left-wing exposed, AGAIN - by Thomas Sowell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    The point made in the article is "Wah wah black people should stop complaining wah wah". Thomas Sowell is familiar to me, he makes good money as a Lord Haw Haw for white racists.

For the record I think the problems faced by black youth is a consequence of class and poverty rather than a consequence of anything innately racial. But problems faced due to political class is exactly what the Left espouses, it's just that you have confused the real left/right political spectrum for the American talk show version.
    absolutely agree. sowell comes from a long line of shameless money grubbing pseudo intellects that white racists use to justify their philosophy.

See the today's version of Sowell Horace Cooper:

Its a tired old maneuver by bigots. Bring in a black guy that thinks just like them to justify their beliefs. Guys like Cooper and Sowell do it because they are repugnant and shameless and there is a lot of money to be made. These are the go to guys for the bigoted right wing to falsely prove they are not racists and that black people think like them to.

Watch George Carlin destroy this immoral human being:

Thread fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      I read the article and it's so simplistic

Income inequality has hurt the American worker worse than anything else.

'Income inequality' is a overused meaningless buzzword term...and it's simplistic itself. You're addressing the symptoms and not the cause.

Comment

Originally posted by 876arrow View Post
        Precisely. But squealpiggy doesn't understand, or maybe he does now, but doesn't want to let on.
        The racist is still blathering on is he?

Comment

Race is a construct with no scientific validity.

Linguistics, genetics, palaeontology, anthropology ... all demonstrate that we as a species have no objective problem of 'race'.

Look at the only ancient surviving civilization of the world; that of India.

Take a look at what some of the greatest Western philosophers have said about India: http://oldthoughts.wordpress.com/200...-east-to-west/

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            The left does constantly push the us vs them paradigm. They literally sell people on a boogyman thats keeping them poor or held back. This is also due in part to the lefts dismantling of the family unit. When people from any race come from a strong family ie a mother and father who have the ethical fortitude to teach them right they generally succeed. When they come from a broken home couple with the democrats telling them its the racist republican that are responsible for their hard lot in life, it crushes them psychologically. Teach people to be self reliant and strong willed and they will succeed.
            I personally just find it easier to suck off the government welfare teet. That goes double for hoodrat chicks. Their life plan is to have babies and get free section 8 apartments. They all do it.

Comment

Originally posted by 876arrow View Post

Facts spoken... leftist butthurt flows... just look at her face at 3:23... she wants to lynch him. LOL! Leftists are scum. The biggest hypocrites on the planet and EXTREME racists. They just go about it in other ways.
              Dats racist.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                absolutely agree. sowell comes from a long line of shameless money grubbing pseudo intellects that white racists use to justify their philosophy.

Watch George Carlin destroy this immoral human being:

Thread fail.
                gotta love george carlin he don't let no one get a word in edgewise

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                  And what philosophy would that be?

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  The racist is still blathering on is he?
                  Racism is not dead, but it is on life support -- kept alive by politicians, race hustlers and people who get a sense of superiority by denouncing others as "racists." - Thomas Sowell

Still waiting for you to quote me on what I've said that's racist.

When all else fails, leftists can only ever resort to constantly accusing the person/people they lost the argument to of being racist(s). It's so funny.

Comment

damn, the left-tards take a big L in this thread. the butthurt flows strong through them.

Me --->

Leftists --->

Me jumping on squealpiggy's/Cuauhtémoc1520's head --->

Comment

It really is quite funny how some people ITT just cannot understand the point of that article. They just cry 'OMFG RACIST HITLER NAZIIIII11!!1!!!!"~21!!1'.

I'll say it again, and maybe your dense little pea-brains will be able to grasp it this time - the point made in the article is that both working class whites in the UK (who are at the bottom of the ladder) & working class blacks in the US (who are at the bottom of the ladder) have one thing in common - they've both been exposed to leftist indoctrination.

Absolutely nowhere in the article does it even imply 'black folk are cry babies & need to just try harder'. Sowell is in fact saying both working class US blacks & working class UK whites are VICTIMS of leftist indoctrination, but the 'OMFG THATS HITLER NAZI RACISM1!1!!1!!!!' types can only regurgitate the same ol', same ol'.

Comment

Working...
                      X