No announcement yet.

The left-wing exposed, AGAIN - by Thomas Sowell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    I also think this is much more complicated than the OP has made it to be, most likely because he's an idiot and a racist who makes absurd black and white points on issues that are not black and white.
    The second time I've been accused of racism, and this is because like squealpiggy, the point I made has gone completely over your head. You can't seem to realise just how stupid you look by accusing me of being a racist. How exactly am I racist? Give me a detailed explanation.

That article is in fact ANTI-racist you ****ing monstrosity. It states quite clearly that the white working class are the ones at the bottom of the ladder in the UK. Then it goes on to talk about working-class blacks in the US. It then goes on to ask the question - 'what do they both have in common?'. Answer - they're both victims of leftist indoctrination.

THAT is why I posted the article you giant dummy. I despise the left-wing. The title of the thread itself tells you why I made the thread in the first place. But as per usual, leftist dopes have only one response: 'waaaahhhh waaahhhh you're RACIST!!!!!!1111!111'.

And don't pussy out - I want a detailed explanation of things I've said that are "racist".

Comment

Originally posted by 876arrow View Post
      The second time I've been accused of racism, and this is because like squealpiggy, the point I made has gone completely over your head. You can't seem to realise just how stupid you look by accusing me of being a racist. How exactly am I racist? Give me a detailed explanation.

That article is in fact ANTI-racist you ****ing monstrosity. It states quite clearly that the white working class are the ones at the bottom of the ladder in the UK. Then it goes on to talk about working-class blacks in the US. It then goes on to ask the question - 'what do they both have in common?'. Answer - they're both victims of leftist indoctrination.

THAT is why I posted the article you giant dummy. I despise the left-wing. The title of the thread itself tells you why I made the thread in the first place. But as per usual, leftist dopes have only one response: 'waaaahhhh waaahhhh you're RACIST!!!!!!1111!111'.

And don't pussy out - I want a detailed explanation of things I've said that are "racist".
      First off, calling me names and insulting me shows you are losing debate after debate in this place. You have the mentality of a child and I couldn't have been clearer in my post about why you are making this out to be such a black and white issue.

You are a racist because of previous things you have posted, but SPECIFICALLY in this post by insinuating that blacks are just cry babies and can do better if they actually tried.

I read the piece, it was limited to say the least. I'm not the moron, you are. You fail to see the simplicity in this article and as I stated in my post (which I don't think you read) I said I PARTIALLY agree there's this culture of victimization and handouts we are seeing.

At the same time, the income inequality is the bigger issue, and the reason more and more people are going on programs like welfare and other forms of assistance.

Blacks aren't just being crybabies or suffering from some liberal ideology that is keeping them down you simpleton. Some of them don't want to advance, but most of them work hard, like I do, and want what everyone else wants. An opportunity to make money, live comfortably and advance.

It's just getting harder and harder because corporations run this country and you can't advance like you once could. But if you want to make this out to be some simple black and white issue, go ahead and amuse yourself.

You obviously can't and dont' want to have an honest discussion. So go back to listening to Rush Limbaugh.

Comment

Why are you getting so heated Hitler?

Comment

**** that uncle tom bozo

Comment

First off, calling me names and insulting me shows you are losing debate after debate in this place.
            ... the words of someone who's lost the debate. lol

You started the name-calling, son.

You have the mentality of a child and I couldn't have been clearer in my post about why you are making this out to be such a black and white issue.
            More name-calling. The hypocrisy of you, eh?

You are a racist because of previous things you have posted
            Quote me.

but SPECIFICALLY in this post by insinuating that blacks are just cry babies and can do better if they actually tried.
            Quote me.

I'm not the moron, you are.
            Oh look, more name-calling.

You fail to see the simplicity in this article and as I stated in my post (which I don't think you read) I said I PARTIALLY agree there's this culture of victimization and handouts we are seeing.
            Oh I read it, and it's good that you partially agree... but you're still a whiny little cry baby, calling me a racist when I have said absolutely nothing racist. You're also throwing plenty of insults my way, which by your own logic, means you're losing the argument.

Blacks aren't just being crybabies
            Never said they were. I never once even implied such a thing.

Ya know, you really are as typical a leftist as they come. Really... this is just hilarious.

or suffering from some liberal ideology that is keeping them down you simpleton.
            MORE name-calling.

Some of them don't want to advance, but most of them work hard, like I do, and want what everyone else wants. An opportunity to make money, live comfortably and advance.

It's just getting harder and harder because corporations run this country and you can't advance like you once could. But if you want to make this out to be some simple black and white issue, go ahead and amuse yourself.
            When did I say anything to the contrary??? What does ANY of that have to do with the point made in the OP?

You obviously can't and dont' want to have an honest discussion. So go back to listening to Rush Limbaugh.
            Waahhhh waahhhhh Rush Limbaugh, Republicans, racists, Nazis, KKK, Hitler... there, I predicted your future buzzword replies to me, so you won't have to waste any time typing them out.

Now you'll just start accusing me of being a troll as a way of getting out of quoting my "racist" posts you claim I've made.

Comment

The left does constantly push the us vs them paradigm. They literally sell people on a boogyman thats keeping them poor or held back. This is also due in part to the lefts dismantling of the family unit. When people from any race come from a strong family ie a mother and father who have the ethical fortitude to teach them right they generally succeed. When they come from a broken home couple with the democrats telling them its the racist republican that are responsible for their hard lot in life, it crushes them psychologically. Teach people to be self reliant and strong willed and they will succeed.

Comment

How exactly am I racist? Give me a detailed explanation.
                You are a racist because of previous things you have posted, but SPECIFICALLY in this post by insinuating that blacks are just cry babies and can do better if they actually tried.
                vague
                adj. vagu·er, vagu·est
                1. Not clearly expressed; inexplicit.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/vague

P.S. I love how you capitalize 'specifically', in a desperate attempt to come across as assertive, because you aren't able to actually detail anything racist you claim I've said. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  The left does constantly push the us vs them paradigm. They literally sell people on a boogyman thats keeping them poor or held back.
                  Racism is not dead, but it is on life support -- kept alive by politicians, race hustlers and people who get a sense of superiority by denouncing others as "racists." - Thomas Sowell

This thread = PERFECT example.

Comment

Racism is not dead, but it is on life support -- kept alive by politicians, race hustlers and people who get a sense of superiority by denouncing others as "racists." - Thomas Sowell

This thread = PERFECT example.
                    They can only argue on the merits of the 1960s civil rights movement which by the way was blocked for some time by the democrats.

Comment

And just for the record, nowhere have I "insinuated" that blacks are cry babies. This is the claim made by two posters in this thread. The complete OPPOSITE is true - I have clearly stated that both working class whites in the UK & working class blacks in the US are both VICTIMS of leftist indoctrination, but leftists being leftists, they have only buzzwords to throw around.

God I love destroying their nonsense. It's just too easy.

Still, would love for people to quote these mysterious 'racist posts' I've made. *twilight zone music*
                      Last edited by 876arrow; 02-26-2014, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X