Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ritchie Incognito a big bad bully or the fn man?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In new news source close to Incognito says he feels shocked and betrayed for somebody he thought he was a "tough love older brother too".

In the comments I saw this link from NFL.com from Novemeber 1st where Martin texted Incognito that he was good and didnt blame him or his teammates it was the culture of the NFL that was getting to him.

source the source to the first paragraph is on espn.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
      I feel you bro....

What's even more shocking after reading all the responses to this is the amount of blacks trying to down play that guy using the n-word.

Even the TS states "he used it before in a joking matter"...... as if that makes that any better.....smh
      This PC parental crap is ridiculous. They guys are obviously fine with the way they talk to each other and laugh about it and you’re going to tell them that it’s wrong? Give me a break. It used to be a considered a massively negative trait to be offended on someone else’s behalf. They’re grown men who obviously don’t need to whine about being victims all the time, so they can make their own decisions about what kinds of jokes they tell and words they laugh off with their friends and teammates.

Comment

I can’t think of a single post that this NateKid guy has made that I didn’t think was idiotic, but he’s got a point here. Whenever some juicy topic like bullying comes up, people just skip over the question of whether or not it actually happened and move on to being OUTRAGED that such a thing could go on. It DOES matter if Martin was Incognito’s friend, it DOES matter if the “smoking gun voice mail” was a joke that everyone laughed at, and it does matter that Martin didn’t tell his teammates or coaches (or even tell Incognito from what we know so far) that he didn’t like what was happening . The way this is judged depends entirely on what happened when, but people don’t want to wait for all the facts to come out, they want to seem enlightened and so just blaze ahead as if this is automatically a clear case of bullying. Other players have said that Martin talked about quitting football more than once. If this is just his excuse to quit and he’s taking down someone else with him for sympathy or cash, he’s the problem here, not Incognito.

The story will be just as juicy next week people. Give them a chance to find out exactly what happened before we condemn either guy out of his job or give a guy sympathy that he may not deserve.

Comment

Isn't Seal his avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by Wilhelm View Post
            I can’t think of a single post that this NateKid guy has made that I didn’t think was idiotic, but he’s got a point here. Whenever some juicy topic like bullying comes up, people just skip over the question of whether or not it actually happened and move on to being OUTRAGED that such a thing could go on. It DOES matter if Martin was Incognito’s friend, it DOES matter if the “smoking gun voice mail” was a joke that everyone laughed at, and it does matter that Martin didn’t tell his teammates or coaches (or even tell Incognito from what we know so far) that he didn’t like what was happening . The way this is judged depends entirely on what happened when, but people don’t want to wait for all the facts to come out, they want to seem enlightened and so just blaze ahead as if this is automatically a clear case of bullying. Other players have said that Martin talked about quitting football more than once. If this is just his excuse to quit and he’s taking down someone else with him for sympathy or cash, he’s the problem here, not Incognito. The story will be just as juicy next week people. Give them a chance to find out exactly what happened before we condemn either guy out of his job or give a guy sympathy that he may not deserve.
            Your obviously an alt ****. That says all that needs to be said. Im in the red because of mod abuse where one mod red k'd 50x straight for red k'ing him. Where your red for being a troll. And its NateTPKid sucka. Get it straight.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
              Your obviously an alt ****. That says all that needs to be said. Im in the red because of mod abuse where one mod red k'd 50x straight for red k'ing him. Where your red for being a troll. And its NateTPKid sucka. Get it straight.
              LOL, what does any of this mean?

Comment

The richie guy looks like a big fat twat

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
                  The richie guy looks like a big fat twat
                  Oh, he is. He's one of the dirtiest players in the league and was kicked off college teams three times. I don't think there's much doubt that he's a POS. Doesn't mean this bullying thing is what Martin says it is though....

Comment

can a black man explain what an "honorary black man" is?

what are these so called requirements?

Comment

Ritchie Incognito threatened to kill Jonathan Martin, period - doesn't matter whether he would do it or not....all the other stuff is whatever.

After targeting him for longer than his rookie season
                      He had power on the team (Enough to FINE players? Power.)
                      I would say he has about $5-6M in the bank (quick $10Gs you can get someone erased....I'm sure he knows some cops)
                      All in all....what he was doing was not making a better player, thus not improving the team.

Jonathan Martin on the other hand....let's wait and see what he has to say. I swear it seems like some of you would rather he committed suicide or something...

Maybe he did go to teammates for help

Maybe he did confront Incognito and got jumped by a couple of players

Maybe he did fear for the safety of his family....Ritchie prolly had
                      Aaron Hernandez number on speed dial

His financial situation could be affected if this dude has the power to fine other teammates.

All the other players who spoke out against JM better hope he doesn't bring their names up as part of the problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X