Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ritchie Incognito a big bad bully or the fn man?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Miami Dolphins fan and they whole incident is ****ing ridiculous and we have lost 2 starting OL because of this crap. Tannehill is going to get massacred and won't even see week 17.

I can't believe how fake all these ESPN correspondents are, they all want to make sure they don't speak their minds and go with the robotic reactions. Martin is a weird guy and he needs to grow a sack, incognito is a dick but the guy is not going to "kill Martin " and both guys need to squash the beef and come back to the OL.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilhelm View Post
      LOL, what does any of this mean?
      04 join date and only a 100+ posts and you happen to be in the red? Obvious alt trollin. GTFO

You obviously fail at this website or are too much of a loser you need multiple accounts. Go jump off a cliff

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
        04 join date and only a 100+ posts and you happen to be in the red? Obvious alt trollin. GTFO

You obviously fail at this website or are too much of a loser you need multiple accounts. Go jump off a cliff
        I posted on ********boxing for years and when it was down I posted a few times here. The "in the red" thing your'e on about is the stupid "rep power" thing in the sig? Am I supposed to give a **** about that or something?

Anyway, I have one account and I'll say whatever I want, including that you're posts are often hilariously dumb.

Keep on thuggin' genius.

Comment

What's absolutely certain is that Martin is a woman.

Comment

Incognito may be a dick but I feel like he is getting completely ****ed through all this. His name has just been slapped on to this to seem like a monster when really it seems like they were fairly friendly

Comment

Working...
            X