Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ritchie Incognito a big bad bully or the fn man?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I don't lose View Post
    how many times did rape your team?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    None. He only preys on the weak and vulnerable.

Comment

El oh el

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?story...48&src=desktop

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
        Amazes me how a BUNCH of people want to blame the victim here. Sickening.
        I feel you bro....

What's even more shocking after reading all the responses to this is the amount of blacks trying to down play that guy using the n-word.

Even the TS states "he used it before in a joking matter"...... as if that makes that any better.....smh

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
          Hartline a dolphins reciever said martin was joking about racial messages before.

Seems like he could have got butthurt about something amd is trying to twist it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          I thought you were black and if so why are you trying to justify this type of behavior?
          Last edited by Khalid X; 11-08-2013, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
            I feel you bro.... What's even more shocking after reading all the responses to this is the amount of blacks trying to down play that guy using the n-word. Even the TS states "he used it before in a joking matter"...... as if that makes that any better.....smh
            Nah I said the victim was joking about the racist messages before according to WR Hartline. I already called Incognito a dick but I just dont thonk Martin is as innocent as people are making him out to be.

Comment

I thought you were black and if so why are you trying to justify this type of behavior?
              Im not. Never said Incognito is innocent or is a saint. He obviously needs to be suspended. Im just laughing at all the extra stuff the media is bring up like the golf and strip club stuff.

Like I just said in my last post if its true Martin(the victim) was joking about the racist messages like Brian Hartline said then I dont think hes as innocent as people are saying. Their are tons of other black players on the team if it was a vicious as Martin is making it seem they would have done something im sure.

Regardless Icognito is on the wrong and should be suspended.

Comment

Oh god yeah brothers unite.

War Black Panthers.

:wank:

Comment

Brother Khalid is the biggest racist on this website.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Brother Khalid is the biggest racist on this website.
                    get off my d1ck and quit stalking me.

FWIW I have never posted anything racist on this site. I keep asking you clowns to post of a link of me making a racist comment but you clowns can't.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
                      Im not. Never said Incognito is innocent or is a saint. He obviously needs to be suspended. Im just laughing at all the extra stuff the media is bring up like the golf and strip club stuff.

Like I just said in my last post if its true Martin(the victim) was joking about the racist messages like Brian Hartline said then I dont think hes as innocent as people are saying. Their are tons of other black players on the team if it was a vicious as Martin is making it seem they would have done something im sure.

Regardless Icognito is on the wrong and should be suspended.
                      Blacks in professional sports are held by the balls and aren't allow to speak on matters like this. This should be common knowledge for anyone who follows pro sports.

Comment

Working...
                      X