Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ritchie Incognito a big bad bully or the fn man?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
    get off my d1ck and quit stalking me.

FWIW I have never posted anything racist on this site. I keep asking you clowns to post of a link of me making a racist comment but you clowns can't.
    It's always implied.

You're a slimeball.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      It's always implied.

You're a slimeball.
      It's always implied?

So basically you can't point to any racist comment I have made on this site?

I thoughts so........

Please f#kkk off and quit stalking me

Comment

It's always implied?

So basically you can't point to any racist comment I have made on this site?

I thoughts so........

Please f#kkk off and quit stalking me fa99ot
        Quite literally every single post you make is you *****ing and crying about how someone is doing this and that against "your people". Everyone in the World is out there to get you right? .

Grow a pair of bollocks.

Comment

Quite literally every single post you make is you *****ing and crying about how someone is doing this and that against "your people". Everyone in the World is out there to get you right? .

Grow a pair of bollocks.
          Talk about being a loser and following me from thread to thread...smh

I hardly post on here but my last posts were the following:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/se...archid=5675809

out of 30 or so, only 2-3 (two being in this thread) were about race issues and most of my post are about movies, video games and boxing.

Nice try....but ultimately a pathetic fail on your part.
          Last edited by Khalid X; 11-09-2013, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Talk about being a loser and following me from thread to thread...smh

I hardly post on here but my last posts were the following:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/se...archid=5675809

out of 30 or so, only 2-3 (two being in this thread) were about race issues and most of my post are about movies, video games and boxing.

Nice try....but ultimately a pathetic fail on your part.
            Yeah whatever.

Guarantee you whenever anyone sees a Brother Khalid post they know what direction it's heading in.

Comment

Oh and lol at the red k.

Comment

Yeah whatever.

Guarantee you whenever anyone sees a Brother Khalid post they know what direction it's heading in.
                And what direction is that?

I post love, tolerance and respect for my fellow poster.

Comment

And what direction is that?

I post love, tolerance and respect for my fellow poster.
                  99% of the time it's you accusing media/sports/government/society of suppressing black people.

And most of that time it is you making something out of nothing.

Comment

99% of the time it's you accusing media/sports/government/society of suppressing black people.

And most of that time it is you making something out of nothing.
                    I asked you to link me to a racist comment I have made. If you can't, then please quit stalking me.

I rarely talk about race issues, unless asked by other posters.

Let's say your right and I do all of what you posted in the bold, how does that make me racist?

If a girl cries rape all the type....does that maker her a rapist herself?
                    If a person accuses other of being a pedophile does that make them a pedophile themselves?

Your logic is so dumb and flawed, it's baffling.

Either I'm making racist comments against other or I'm not. Quit lying and making stuff up.

Comment

I asked you to link me to a racist comment I have made. If you can't, then please quit stalking me.

I rarely talk about race issues, unless asked by other posters.

Let's say your right and I do all of what you posted in the bold, how does that make me racist?

If a girl cries rape all the type....does that maker her a rapist herself?
                      If a person accuses other of being a pedophile does that make them a pedophile themselves?

Your logic is so dumb and flawed, it's baffling.

Either I'm making racist comments against other or I'm not. Quit lying and making stuff up.
                      Do you really think you're fooling anyone with that racist piece of **** as your avatar?.

Give it up.
                      Last edited by Mr Ehrmantraut; 11-09-2013, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X