Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    You don't like firearms then don't ****ing buy one, plain and simple

If the US was split in 2 and all the responsible firearm owners were put on one side and the anti-gun liberals on the other side with all the gang bangers (that don't obey no mofoking laws and couldn't care less if guns were banned or not) with their illegal firearms where would you rather be?
    People who buy a gun just in case they have to shoot somebody own a gun for the exact same reason as the gangbangers. I'd want to live with people who use their guns primarily for hunting, not because they feel it makes them tougher.

Comment

Neither one was a good guy. Good guys don't draw their firearms unless it's necessary.

Originally posted by Kamehameha View Post
      People who buy a gun just in case they have to shoot somebody own a gun for the exact same reason as the gangbangers. I'd want to live with people who use their guns primarily for hunting, not because they feel it makes them tougher.

I own many guns and they don't make me feel tougher. I own them because crime exists, burglaries exist, robberies exist, etc., and as much as I would hate to have to shoot someone, I'll do it to protect my family.

Comment

You don't like firearms then don't ****ing buy one, plain and simple

If the US was split in 2 and all the responsible firearm owners were put on one side and the anti-gun liberals on the other side with all the gang bangers (that don't obey no mofoking laws and couldn't care less if guns were banned or not) with their illegal firearms where would you rather be?
        Is there a third option?

Comment

[QUOTE=Cuauhtémoc1520;13782184]

Not a hypocrite at all, just a slave to this society where we all have to carry them because someone can kill you for cutting them off in traffic.

No, I own one so I can defend my family, from other how also have guns. Can't bring a knife to a gun fight right?

Oh so now it's the Cartel members as to why we should have guns...lol you are a fukin joke and a zombie.

Stats don't lie, even though watching FoxNews and listening to a scumbag like Breitbart makes sense to me now as to why you are such a puto.

Cuauht, I think you may be bi polar bro. You just argued the liberal point and the conservative point in the same post.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
            Neither one was a good guy. Good guys don't draw their firearms unless it's necessary.

I own many guns and they don't make me feel tougher. I own them because crime exists, burglaries exist, robberies exist, etc., and as much as I would hate to have to shoot someone, I'll do it to protect my family.
            I would too, but the likelihood that I get to my gun in time is very small. It's a ridiculous reason to own a gun. The studies don't back up the claim that having a gun is likely to make you safer from crime.

Comment

Que you say???

not even close

Comment

[QUOTE=Kamehameha;13782219]
                Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

Cuauht, I think you may be bi polar bro. You just argued the liberal point and the conservative point in the same post.
                Now those are the ones you don't want owning a firearm

Comment

Que you say???

not even close
                  " If someone whose activities I disagree with enters space I consider to be my own, I will shoot them dead. " Responsible gun owner or gang banger?

Comment

" If someone whose activities I disagree with enters space I consider to be my own, I will shoot them dead. " Responsible gun owner or gang banger?
                    You're another one that shouldn't own a firearm

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post

Why do you need so many of them to protect your family? Surely you can only really use one at a time

Comment

Working...
                      X