Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
    they would have been alive if they didnt have a gun.

I believe in gun rights and gun regulation.

I look at gun rights/ gun regulation the same way as Freedom of Speech. Yes we have freedom of speech, but you cant just say whatever you want on network tv or in a school or a plane. Its the same with right to bear arms and gun regulation. Nobody is saying you cant defend yourself and bear arms, you just have to be regulated.

Gun rights and gun regluation can both work if given a chance.

Its sad that a large segment of the population want to poison and spread fear and paranoia whenever gun regulation is attempted.
    Freedom of speech zones right? Their are zones where you may be free but the rest of the areas you are to be indentured civilians.

Comment

STFU you high horsed mother fucker.

Are you even American? WTF do you care?

Comment

Well the only obvious solution is to take everyone's guns, regardless if they use them responsibly or not. We should probably take cars too IMO, car accidents kill a lot of people.

Comment

So it's a double KO?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            So it's a double KO?
            It's a draw(pun intended)...

Comment

Why don't idiots like squeal phaggy get caught in the crossfire?

Comment

TS has ducked out on this thread, or now will he show up because I said that, or now will he not show up because I said that? Or better yet will he come in and act like he didn't see it til now?

Let's find out what one TS is.

Comment

Im sure they are both in heaven having a friendly chat about how people need to stop messing with their gun rights.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
                    TS has ducked out on this thread, or now will he show up because I said that, or now will he not show up because I said that? Or better yet will he come in and act like he didn't see it til now?

Let's find out what one TS is.
                    lol, u got him there! U win!!

If he posts anything, u win!

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                      they would have been alive if they didnt have a gun.

I believe in gun rights and gun regulation.

I look at gun rights/ gun regulation the same way as Freedom of Speech. Yes we have freedom of speech, but you cant just say whatever you want on network tv or in a school or a plane. Its the same with right to bear arms and gun regulation. Nobody is saying you cant defend yourself and bear arms, you just have to be regulated.

Gun rights and gun regluation can both work if given a chance.

Its sad that a large segment of the population want to poison and spread fear and paranoia whenever gun regulation is attempted.
                      guns for hunting & sport I have no issues with. the regular person on the street does not need to carry a handgun. handguns should be banned except for soldiers, police, etc. yes they can go nutty too but it's less likely to happen. no one needs to walk around the street with handguns concealed...just my opinion

Comment

Working...
                      X