Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun...

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...out-police-say

Two guys with legal concealed weapons get into a road rage argument, pull over at a car wash and shoot each other dead. If only they were carrying guns then they would have been able to defend themselves from each other.

Even better, one of these guys had his weapons license revoked for a DUI in 2006 but reapplied for it in 2009 and got it back! Yep, it's OK to be drunk and angry just as long as you aren't unarmed.

If only his car had an automated gun

Comment

What killed them is they concealed their weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
        What killed them is they concealed their weapons.
        What killed them is that they unconcealed them and shot each other.

What's the old saying? Guns don't kill people. Massive tissue trauma and internal bleeding kills people.

Comment

Anecdotal evidence is the weakest of them all, a wise Canadian once told me so. Cool story for hoplophobic schmucks to jerk off to though.

Here's another: former Royal Marine with gun saves 100 lives in Kenya.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti..._campaign=1490

Comment

these two guys misused their guns. We should definitely ban all firearms. One thing you do after 2 people mess up, is punish the other 310,000,000 for it

Comment

Maybe if I would of turned in my firearms this would've never happen

it's my fault and the other responsible owners all across the US these two morons blew each other away

the problem is not gun control, is nut control

Comment

Fail............

Comment

Piggy you usually keep a tighter gaird than this.

Comment

they would have been alive if they didnt have a gun.

I believe in gun rights and gun regulation.

I look at gun rights/ gun regulation the same way as Freedom of Speech. Yes we have freedom of speech, but you cant just say whatever you want on network tv or in a school or a plane. Its the same with right to bear arms and gun regulation. Nobody is saying you cant defend yourself and bear arms, you just have to be regulated.

Gun rights and gun regluation can both work if given a chance.

Its sad that a large segment of the population want to poison and spread fear and paranoia whenever gun regulation is attempted.

Comment

Working...
                    X