No announcement yet.

'Twerking' Video Dad arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
    lmfao, now I know you're on drugs dog.. where did I say that?

anybody with a dick knows what twerking is.
    My apologies - I seem to have confused your initial post with Gatti's initial post.

I stand by the rest, though.

Feel free to counter.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
      anybody with a dick knows what twerking is. All the article said was the girl was dancing suggestively. Thats all.

Did you read it?
      Yes, I did read it.

Since when does "dancing suggestively" equate stripping on a webcam?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        Or they'll literally ask "a quien tu saliste tan estupido?". Then afterwards they'll be like, cause it sure as hell wasn't me, and I'm thinking, that should be a standoff between your parents right there!
        Lol damn that sounds a little harsh. I have gotten the "a quien tu saliste..." but never stupid. It was another thing "manoso" [the n with the little ~ on top].

Comment

Gotta dip for a while.

I'll check in on (and respond to) this debate later.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            As a child I would say that in my head too. As I got older, I started "talking back" and actually saying it to her "You raised me!". Then it just got to the point where I became more intelligent overall and didn't say anything at all because you know when mom's start talking, you give them fuel, they will f-cking talk you to death, they will talk you down worse than when they used to whip you. If I had a dime for every "Me voy de aqui ya!" [That's it, i'm leaving], "Tu no me conose ami!" [You don't know me!], "Un dia me vas a encontral!" [One day you'll find me - referring to one day she's going to really whip me harder than ever before? ] or all of those threats and phrases, i'd be a millionaire.
            :
            I've said all those phrases too

the worst thing I said to my mom while she was hitting me with the belt once was "eso no me duele" that sh.it brought the monster out of her

Comment

Lol damn that sounds a little harsh. I have gotten the "a quien tu saliste..." but never stupid. It was another thing "manoso" [the n with the little ~ on top].
              Too funny to take to heart.

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              :
              I've said all those phrases too

the worst thing I said to my mom while she was hitting me with the belt once was "eso no me duele" that sh.it brought the monster out of her

Comment

Arested? Cool, he deserved it

Comment

BTW if you haven't seen the twerk vid........here it is

Comment

Lol, beating a kid does not make them disciplined. It teaches them that violence takes care of business, and the barbaric tradition goes on.
                    Barbaric tradition or human nature?

While I don't condone it, if that's what it teaches then I'm not sure it's the worst lesson, at least for a male of the species.

Comment

Good, he deserved it.

Comment

Working...
                      X