Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Twerking' Video Dad arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently he was too stupid to talk to them, so he has to beat them up.

Comment

Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
      Act like a whore...get beat like a whore!
      Dancing, however suggestively, is not accepting money for sex. And public flogging would not be a proportional punishment for doing either.

Your use of the owned gif is really fitting, because in assaulting these girls their father was demonstrating that as far as he was concerned they were his property.

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
      No need to get mad, it's cool if you don't understand the notion of discipline.
      Discipline has nothing to do with physical abuse. If you think it does then you don't understand the word.

Teen pregnancy is just a consequence of parents not teaching or controlling their children better. Most people don't learn until something bad happens, and it's a parent's job to teach while also preventing that bad thing from happening.
      Teen pregnancy has nothing to do with dancing. It does have to do with unprotected sex. If these girls were dancing while on birth control do you imagine the dad's reaction would have been different?

I didn't care about protection or consequences when i was ****ing girls in high school, why should I expect other guys to, who's going to take care of that baby when their parents cant even take care of themselves.

You have to make them understand the gravity of the situation. Children don't know any better.
      For one thing there was no indication of any actual sex. In a moment I'll comment on the actual video below, but there was nothing in the video to suggest that these girls were engaging in sex. And I refer you to my previous point: Would this vicious assault have not occurred if the girls could have proven they were using contraceptives?

The answer is no. Teen pregnancy is a red herring. It has nothing to do with this topic. This man beat his children because he is a meathead who thinks that his daughters acknowledging their own sexuality in even the mildest of ways tarnishes his property and makes him feel like less of a man.

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
      BTW if you haven't seen the twerk vid........here it is

Honestly I was shocked at how mild this was. When I first heard of this case I had certain expectations. This dance is considerably less suggestive than the sorts of moves undertaken by children in dance competitions and Caribbean carnivals. Compare:

The dad had nothing to worry about. Then he lost his mind and now... I'm guessing he's worried.

Comment

where is the video of the dad beating them?

Comment

One of the benefits of being a moderator is that I get to view deleted posts or deleted threads with the click of a button....Sooooo....For those who are (or were) wondering which boxingscene users condoned the abuse in the previously deleted thread.....

they deserved it tbh.

Respect
          -MANIAC310

only way they will learn.

they should appreciate that hey have a father that cares about them enough to whip them.
          -ElBossHogg

Can't agree more
          -Fuzzy-101 (in response to the above quote)

I would've done the same thing!
          -codey

an old school ass beating!

Well done Dad!

I wish every parent disciplined their kids like that
          -Jose830 (most diappointing of all, IMO)

That was funny ****
          -Earl Hickey

I would have used a belt but an extension cord works too I guess, or were those jumper cables?
          -E.P.T

So many people are up in arms about this talking about "child abuse!" "jail him!!". SMFH, people are so damn soft these days.
          -SkillspayBills (Also pretty disappointing)

I can't green K you! Lmao
          -AyoMaDu (In response to Jose830's above post)

WTF??? How is the father doing a ****ty job raising them? The kids did something terribly wrong for the whole world to see and the dad is punishing them for it. If anything the dad should get a pat on the back.
          -E.P.T (again)

-thuggery

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            One of the benefits of being a moderator is that I get to view deleted posts or deleted threads with the click of a button....Sooooo....For those who are (or were) wondering which boxingscene users condoned the abuse in the previously deleted thread.....

-MANIAC310

-ElBossHogg

-codey

-Earl Hickey

-E.P.T

-E.P.T (again)

-thuggery

You forgot my last post Bringer. It was the the very last post a couple minutes before it got deleted. Post please.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

-MANIAC310

-ElBossHogg

-codey

-Earl Hickey

-E.P.T

-E.P.T (again)

-thuggery
              In my defense I wasn't aware of the father using a power cord to beat the girls until I read more into it, it's hard to see a video and drive or read and drive

I clearly said (in the second thread about this topic) I believe in old school discipline but not the way he did it which in my eyes it's clearly child abuse

I have kids and I would never ever do such thing and as man I admit I was wrong for posting that
              Last edited by -jose-; 04-06-2013, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Man probably saved them kids for a life of being hoes

Comment

I had a friend from Samoa who's mom slapped and back-handed him over the face pretty much every time I drove him home after 4pm. The b*tch slapped like George Foreman lol

Comment

The **** man, do kids not get beatings no more? The world is gonna be filled with pansies.

Comment

you know ... the first thing i thought when i saw that video was "had this dude put in the work with his daughters he probably wouldn't have put himself in that position" .... i have a little 4 year old who i just adore and put in WORK, wake up early, brkfst, school, activities .... i am mr mom and even if she were to do something stupid like post a twerk video .... yo, words can be used. you raise kids to give them away, put the best product out there.

poor girls, man.

Comment

Working...
                      X