'Twerking' Video Dad arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Twerking' Video Dad arrested

'Twerking' Video: Dad Arrested Over Beating

Video of two girls apparently being beaten for dancing suggestively has landed an Ohio father in court on charges of child endangerment and corporal punishment.

Greg Horn, 35, is accused of whipping his daughters with a wire cable at his home in Dayton.

Police said one of the girls had visible welts on both legs and some open wounds.

Film of the incident was uploaded to Live Leak, a site which showcases clips of dramatic events caught on camera.

The video description suggests the girls were being punished for uploading images of themselves 'twerking' - a type of dancing done in a sexualised manner.

However WKEF-TV reports the girls told officers the beating was punishment for sneaking out of their father's house.

Their mother, who is separated from Horn, called police when she noticed the injuries.

Horn is scheduled to appear in court on April 16.
    http://news.sky.com/story/1074267/tw...d-over-beating

Unlucky mate, keep a lid on it next time

Comment

I have no idea why someone would delete my thread where I embedded the video of the beating.

Comment

I remember seeing a similar video of some kid's dad punching the **** out of his son because he was pretending to be a gang member on facebook or something like that. Kid was taking flush shots to the solar plexus, chin, and neck. It was pretty hard to watch. It was hilarious to me though..
        Last edited by thuggery; 04-05-2013, 03:42 PM.

Comment

i loved that vid, twas hillarious

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            I remember seeing a similar video of some dudes dad punching the **** out of his son because he was pretending to be a gang member on facebook or something like that. Kid was taking flush shots to the solar plexus, chin, and neck. It was pretty hard to watch. It was hilarious to me though..
            yeah i remember seeing that video , im sure the kid died months later from being shot.

Comment

arrested for disciplining your kids on not to be hoes in the future

Comment

I bet they'll think twice before they twerk again though.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  i loved that vid, twas hillarious
                  You like seeing young girls get whipped with power cords? Yeah, that's hilarious alright.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    You like seeing young girls get whipped with power cords? Yeah, that's hilarious alright.
                    Serves em' right.

I used to get a beating if i acted like a little twat. Never done me any harm

Comment

Working...
                    X