No announcement yet.

'Twerking' Video Dad arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Maury's a good show, there are worse things they could end up on (ever seen that hbo 24/7 bullshit?)

true.

Comment

The way women are treated like in these backwards muslim countries make me si..... Oh wait this happened in America?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Also : The fact that so many of you (some of whom I thought were decent human beings) condone the violent assault of two children whose only crime was essentially nothing more than an error in judgment is absolutely revolting.

Calling underage children 'hoes' and 'whores' for doing nothing more than engaging in an adult dance routine only reveals the fact that you're naive at best, and misogynist at worst.

I hope that, if you ever have daughters of your own, you don't end up engaging in such violent and abusive acts under the guise of 'discipline' yourselves.
        It really is disturbing.

Not that I don't believe that children should be punished, in fact, I think parents should punish their children a little more. Kids get away with too much these days, some of the 13-15 year olds I see around are drinking, smoking, starting fights for no reason, smashing peoples cars and houses up... and I'll bet most of - if not all of - their parents let them get away with anything and everything.

However, there is a line between punishment and child abuse. A very clear line. And this asshole crossed it big time. The fact that anybody can condone beating a child with an electrical cable shows how ****ed up some people are. In this case, explaining to them why he believes it inappropriate and telling them not to do it again would have worked much better.

What a freak.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          This doesn't necessarily answer my question, but you did answer it in one of your previous posts...

I guess our judgement of what a cultural dance differs, because I don't consider this as a cultural dance, especially from the definitions contained within the link above. Personally, I don't classify twerking in the same level of a cultural dance as say kompa, whine dancing, azonto, mapouka (as I mentioned earlier)or some Jamaican dance moves...

Twerking is like daggering to me in reference to how it could be viewed to others in public...

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
            This doesn't necessarily answer my question, but you did answer it in one of your previous posts...

I guess our judgement of what a cultural dance differs, because I don't consider this as a cultural dance, especially from the definitions contained within the link above. Personally, I don't classify twerking in the same level of a cultural dance as say kompa, whine dancing, azonto, mapouka (as I mentioned earlier)or some Jamaican dance moves...

Twerking is like daggering to me in reference to how it could be viewed to others in public...
            It's a part of a particular culture. All dances are cultural dances, because it's one of the things that make up culture.

Comment

It's a part of a particular culture. All dances are cultural dances, because it's one of the things that make up culture.
              okay I'm down with that statement...I just wouldn't want to be caught in a culture that twerks...ya heard? lol

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
                okay I'm down with that statement...I just wouldn't want to be caught in a culture that twerks...ya heard? lol
                I wouldn't be want to be caught up in disco culture but I would flog my daughter with cable if she was.

Rave culture on the other hand...

Comment

I wouldn't be want to be caught up in disco culture but I would flog my daughter with cable if she was.

Rave culture on the other hand...

oh noooooo....that is indescribable

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    Serves em' right.

I used to get a beating if i acted like a little twat. Never done me any harm
                    Exactly. People getting too soft nowadays, how else are these kids meant to learn? Talking to them does not work, come on we were all kids once....if I knew the punishment was just a telling off it would have not put me off...getting a few slaps, ear pulled and a few objects thrown at me was FAR more scary.

He went a bit far at the end though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      The way women are treated like in these backwards muslim countries make me si..... Oh wait this happened in America?
                      LMAOOOO niceeeeeeeeee

Comment

Working...
                      X