No announcement yet.

'Twerking' Video Dad arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I'm sure that many of us in this thread have been the victim of similar 'discipline' during our childhoods, but the fact that most of us turned out well doesn't excuse the fact that it's still child abuse.

I would wager a bet that, if violently beating his daughters with cables for posting something dumb on the internet was this pathetic excuse for a father's first reaction, then this isn't the first time he's committed child abuse.
    probably most of the beatings we got were considered child abuse also but back in those times but I wouldn't dare tell my mom I was gonna call the cops on her cause things would get really ugly

Comment

Give a damn how they were dancing, that doesn't give the dad the right to beat them like that. There are plenty of forms of discipline (including "whipping") that won't result in physical scars.

The dad should be locked up. It's child abuse. And since child abuse is, you know, illegal, he belongs in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
        Act like a whore...get beat like a whore!
        You post a lot of dumb shit.

If he had walked in and forced sex on his daughters, would you have said "Yeah! Dance like a whore, get fucked like a whore!"

Beating your children is illegal, nitwit.

Comment

thats just a tad bit much. Come on... discipline is one thing. But savagely is another. To much...overboard! He needs his ass beat!

Comment

My dad used to beat me whenever I did something stupid, and I thank him for it because I stopped doing stupid ****.

Why should it be different for girls? Do the courts want girls to be stupid and slutty and get pregnant before they graduate high school?

edit: I never seen the video, I'm guessing some girl was caught on a webcam and her dad lost it.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
              My dad used to beat me whenever I did something stupid, and I thank him for it because I stopped doing stupid ****.

Why should it be different for girls? Do the courts want girls to be stupid and slutty and get pregnant before they graduate high school?

edit: I never seen the video, I'm guessing some girl was caught on a webcam and her dad lost it.
              How is beating the **** out of them gonna make them any smarter or less slutty or prevent them from becoming pregnant?

My parents never once touched their 3 kids and we're all in college and not pregnant

Comment

So, all girls that dance like that will be "stupid, slutty, and get pregnant" if their dad doesn't beat them?

And you base this off the fact that your dad beat you?

TIGHT logic. No, really, it is.

Comment

No need to get mad, it's cool if you don't understand the notion of discipline.

Teen pregnancy is just a consequence of parents not teaching or controlling their children better. Most people don't learn until something bad happens, and it's a parent's job to teach while also preventing that bad thing from happening.

I didn't care about protection or consequences when i was ****ing girls in high school, why should I expect other guys to, who's going to take care of that baby when their parents cant even take care of themselves.

You have to make them understand the gravity of the situation. Children don't know any better.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-05-2013, 01:19 PM.

Comment

No need to get mad, it's cool if you don't understand the notion of discipline.

Teen pregnancy is just a consequence of parents not teaching their children any better. Most people don't learn until something bad happens, and it's a parent's job to teach while also prevent that bad thing from happening.

I didn't care about protection or consequences when i was ****ing girls in high school, why should I expect other guys to, who's going to take care of that baby when their parents cant even take care of themselves.
                    So beating your daughters is "teaching them" on teen pregnancy?

A girl getting pregnant is as much a guys responsibility, if not more, as it is a girl's.

Did you parents beat you to prevent you from being slutty and getting pregnant?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      So beating your daughters is "teaching them" on teen pregnancy?

A girl getting pregnant is s much a guys responsibility, if not more, as it is a girl's.
                      ok look at this this way.

The girl was stripping on a webcam right?

Go to a free **** website and search webcam, and see how many thousands of results you get.

Stripping on a webcam, even if it's to your ******ed teen boyfriend who's gonna post it on the internet and show it to all his friends, is not a good decision and is no way for a girl that's not a slut to act.

What if she wanted to do something with her career, and somebody found that video of her? Career over.

What if this guy that she's showing her naked body to gets so horny that he rapes her, or they have consensual sex they have a baby which will just become a victim in another cycle of bad parenting.

she's a TEEN bro, you can't give her responsibility. Trusting a teen with anything is like trusting a monkey with a loaded gun.

I hope you never have kids.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-05-2013, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X