Collapse
No announcement yet.

(video) Louisville's Kevin Ware Terrible Leg Injury HD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It depends how bad his ligament damage is. You can have an injury that doesn't look gruesome at all take years to heal and something like that not take as long. If anything it will be his confidence that is shattered. If it's all a bone thing then his future is still ok. The article I read mentioned a metal rod but not how bad his ligaments were damaged.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      That depends. It was lower down the leg so that is good. Mine was up near the knee and shards actually tore up the knee joint itself.

He will need a metal plate like mine. His main worry is infection at this point. The exit wound of the bone took about 6 months to heal, it would reopen and drain all the time as my body would reject shards of bone and other impurities etc that they missed. You will see the surgeries scar on the front of my leg and the "hole scar" on this inside.

Wow!
      How did it happen???

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
        Wow, I guess it's safe to say his basketball career is done. Hopefully he majored in business or something similar, he's gonna need a desk job.

Does that metal plate bother you on a daily or is it just something you get used to?
        The Metal Plate I do not even notice. It is the knee join itself that is wrecked. If his knee joint was not badly damaged, he will play again. He will know once they go in there. If it is badly damaged, with torn Tendons and Cartalige, he is doomed.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          Wow!
          How did it happen???
          45' fall to the pavement. I think I told you about it before. I took out both knees, both ankles, right hip, pelvis etc.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            He had to have some type of hair line fracture already there for that bone to snap like that
            Probably not. Thing with the fibula is that the bone best supports weight against the length of the bone, and is rather weak when pressure is applied perpendicular to the bone. He just landed the wrong way, and his bone just snapped

Check out his video which is very similar situation

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              45' fall to the pavement. I think I told you about it before. I took out both knees, both ankles, right hip, pelvis etc.
              My bad bro

I remember you did talk about before

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Probably not. Thing with the fibula is that the bone best supports weight against the length of the bone, and is rather weak when pressure is applied perpendicular to the bone. He just landed the wrong way, and his bone just snapped

Check out his video which is very similar situation

interesting stuff Russo!
                thanks

Comment

glass leg smdh

Comment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                      dayum.......

Comment