(video) Louisville's Kevin Ware Terrible Leg Injury HD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] (video) Louisville's Kevin Ware Terrible Leg Injury HD

I know many already saw this but I can't get it out of my mind

i really am surprised it took so long for a trhead to be made. i hadn't seen that picture yet. that's one of the worst looking injuries you're ever going to see in sports.

to make it worse, that was a college athlete. he's just a kid.

i wish him a speedy recovery. the reaction of his teammates and his coach really made it hit home.

damn.

Comment

I remember seeing this yesterday, thought it was a bit odd how calm the guy was just lying there, having a conversation with someone while his leg is just there, dangling away.

That photo is either the best or worst advertisement for Adidas in their history.

Comment

I couldn't continue watching the game

I remember when I ripped my ACL and the pain I went thru I can't imagine what he must of felt

I hope he recovers soon

Comment

Yeah that was bad. I didn't realize the bone was through the skin like that.

If Lattimore is already working out for pro scouts after his injury then I have no doubt this kid will be back fine. That reminds me of the Sid Viscious injury in WCW way back.

So much photoshop gif potential with that bench reaction too.

Comment

How does that happen? Holy **** that's bad.

Comment

Can this kid ever play basketball again? How long does that take to heal?

Comment

[QUOTE=E.P.T.;13203304]Can this kid ever play basketball again? How long does that take to heal?

Hes done unfortuntely

Last edited by Furn; 04-01-2013, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Damn.

And here I thought that Rhianna and Chris Brown suffered a nasty break.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    I remember seeing this yesterday, thought it was a bit odd how calm the guy was just lying there, having a conversation with someone while his leg is just there, dangling away.

That photo is either the best or worst advertisement for Adidas in their history.

that photo is a good advertisement for milk.

Comment

Working...
                    X