No announcement yet.

(video) Louisville's Kevin Ware Terrible Leg Injury HD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    Here is the Onions List of the worst Sports Injuries. 2006 made me spit out my diet coke!LOL

http://www.theonion.com/articles/mos...adline:default

Onion Sports examines some of the most horrendous and appalling injuries in the history of athletics.
    • 776 BC: Sprinter Phidias eaten during race by Zeus in the form of a giant crow
    • 1985: Joe Theismann suffers a career-ending injury after New York Giants linebacker Lawrence Taylor snaps off the quarterback’s leg and holds the bloodied limb aloft for the entire RFK Stadium crowd to behold
    • February 2001: Daytona 500 fans are horrified after the wildly popular No. 3 car violently slams into a wall at an estimated 155 mph, causing extensive damage that would prevent it from ever racing again
    • March 2001: Randy Johnson fastball strikes and kills an ostrich that had wandered onto the field
    • 2003: Vince Carter decapitates Marcus Camby with a vicious windmill dunk
    • 2006: Boxer Antonio Margarito hits boxer Miguel Cotto right in the face
    • 2007: Alex Rodriguez dives headfirst into the stands for a ball and, to onlookers’ horror, comes up without a scratch
    • 2008: Trail Blazers fans watch in horror as Greg Oden’s body completely disintegrates into a bloody mist after stepping on the court for his NBA debut
    • 2009: After being brushed by an opposing player’s leg, soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo immediately collapses to the ground and is quickly airlifted to a nearby hospital
    • 2010: Novak Djokovic gets both legs blown off from an old land mine while playing tennis in his native Serbia
    • 2013: Louisville Cardinals guard Kevin Ware stubs toe while being loaded into ambulance
    i love the Onion

Comment

Working...
    X