No announcement yet.

(video) Louisville's Kevin Ware Terrible Leg Injury HD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    How does that happen? Holy **** that's bad.

he came down hard and he was running very fast. he's a good sized guy whose body will generate a ton of leverage on his legs because he's so long.

and he clearly didn't drink his 2%.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
      Can this kid ever play basketball again? How long does that take to heal?
      Put it this way:

He'll be back before Derrick Rose is.

Comment

Wow that pic

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          Put it this way:

He'll be back before Derrick Rose is.

d rose is taking so long to rehab because he's refusing to get on that deer antler. the man is rock solid. he don't need no deer antler.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Wow that pic

that photographer showed some serious poise.

likewise with the trainers who tended to the poor kid. there's no way you could ever get used to seeing something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              I couldn't continue watching the game

I remember when I ripped my ACL and the pain I went thru I can't imagine what he must of felt

I hope he recovers soon
              He actually probably didn't feel anything at all. I've heard Joe Theismann say the endorphins kicked in so hard when he has a similar injury that there was no pain. It's almost certainly a career ender though, he won't be able to get the same level of performance out of that leg anymore.

Comment

I've never seen an injury that visually gruesome in a sporting event. All the best to that kid in his recovery and future.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                  He actually probably didn't feel anything at all.I've heard Joe Theismann say the endorphins kicked in so hard when he has a similar injury that there was no pain. It's almost certainly a career ender though, he won't be able to get the same level of performance out of that leg anymore.
                  I read this morning that coach Pitino said that all he kept saying was "win the game" as he laid on the floor with his bone sticking out

Comment

I want to see the video but i just can't seem to bring myself to watch it after seeing the pic. I'm gonna have nightmares about that lol

Comment

Getting the weirdest error on this thread where nothing after Furn's post is showing

Comment

Working...
                      X