Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yeah, So I'm Getting A Divorce.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This should be good news. Now you can find a real women with Morals Values and Ethnics . Not someone who will abandon her children. A mother that will do that is a bottom feeder! Hell you came out good on this. You got your kids! and you got rid of a disloyal female. Wipe the sleep out your eyes...you came out good. Now move on and find someone better. That wont be hard to do being what you had was in the bracket of the lowest life form....Abandoning her kids and you....thats fu7ked up! You will get better !

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
      Why would you marry an Indian chick who's family you never met before and had 3 kids with her?

Oh and usually Indians racist towards their own people (look at their cast system)

Was she legal in UK? Mightve married you to get the papers and some cash.. still woudnt explain the 3 kids...
      he was in love with her man.as much as you like being a **** on here i know you've been in love. soft serve.

Comment

• Wow that is ****ing horrible man. How can a family be so hateful and a female be so scornful as to shun you because of her family. Plus to neglect her own children because of it? I feel for you my friend, I honestly do.

Comment

Working...
        X