Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yeah, So I'm Getting A Divorce.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Though race was an issue to her community in India, me being a Muslim was the greatest problem for them. Faith was without doubt the major factor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      Though race was an issue to her community in India, me being a Muslim was the greatest problem for them. Faith was without doubt the major factor.

Wow!!!!.......so you married a woman with a racist and closed minded family with a different/lighter caste to you with a different religion.

This is why I stay away from them Asian girls.

First you have to be the same caste/race.......then you have to be the same religion....too many hoops to jump through.

I'm a mixed race atheist, so fuck all those close minded ****s.

Next time..........get some neutral pussy!

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        You must've misread or didn't understand what I was saying.

I don't know how that's possible as I made it perfectly clear that I understand the difference between arranged and forced then went on to say there is no difference between the people involved in either practice.
        Yep I did miss read.

T, what religion is your wife? Compatibility my brother.

Comment

• Damn man that's rough. For some reason I always thought you were Pakistani. Stay strong homie.

Comment

• Ask yourself this: What would Dexter do ? Think about it. Im not joking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saracen View Post
              Yep I did miss read.

T, what religion is your wife? Compatibility my brother.
              Originally a non practising Hindu. Reverted to Islam when she was 14. Her parents were cool with it. It was the trip to India earlier those year that did it.

When the community saw me, **** got real.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                Ask yourself this: What would Dexter do ? Think about it. Im not joking.
                Nothing. Harry wouldn't like it.

Comment

• Man that sucks Terrel. I mean I hate you here on Boxingscene but i'd never wish this on you. Screw that broad, take care of those kids homie. I don't understand how someone could willingly just leave their kids. Don't forget that I hate your guts but I do feel bad for you that this happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    Apparently my in-laws have been nagging at my soon to be ex that she shouldn't be with a black man. This started after I visited India not long ago. Her family met me and found me a little too dark for comfort.

I'm getting to keep my children as she is abandoning them too. 4, 3 and 1 and half years old. Life sucks right now.
                    Did you see this coming or was it out of the blue? Did you have any misgivings about the trip to India?
                    I am really sorry for you and your kids. It is abnormal for a mother to abandon her kids. This is seriously messed up.

Comment

• Hold up. So she is leaving you, after four kids, because you are black? It has to be more to it than that? You've made four kids with her...

And for you to keep all the kids, means you're giving her the easy way out to an extent. Especially is she won't help you with any financial assistance.

Comment

Working...
                      X