No announcement yet.

Yeah, So I'm Getting A Divorce.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Luck man, stay strong.

For a silver lining, at least you still have your children, regardless of the circumstances. She could have tried to take them from you as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Man that sucks Terrel. I mean I hate you here on Boxingscene but i'd never wish this on you. Screw that broad, take care of those kids homie. I don't understand how someone could willingly just leave their kids. Don't forget that I hate your guts but I do feel bad for you that this happened.
      Even though I hate your guts more than you hate mine, thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
        Hold up. So she is leaving you, after four kids, because you are black? It has to be more to it than that? You've made four kids with her...

And for you to keep all the kids, means you're giving her the easy way out to an extent. Especially is she won't help you with any financial assistance.
        3 kids, and yes, it's a shock to me too.

She is no racist. It's her families doing, I believe.

Comment

• Beat her dad up.

Comment

• Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
            Beat her dad up.
            He's a frail old man. I'd end up killing him.

I refuse to fight for someone who walked out on her children.

She can get lost for all I care.

Comment

• That really sucks for your kids that their mum flaked out on them so easily and just dumped them to appease her family. What a crappy and weak person, I'm sure you will get over it and see it for what it is,I just hope you have a good family and friends network that can carry through some of the bumpy rides ahead.
              Keep smiling and never let your spirit break, just look at is as a test you know you are going to pass and just another experience in life. Keep your head up

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                He's a frail old man. I'd end up killing him.

I refuse to fight for someone who walked out on her children.

She can get lost for all I care.
                I don't want to offend you or anything, but anyone who would walk out on their children isn't worth effort. You definitely have the right attitude as far as that goes. Not easy, but right.

Comment

Won't go into major details but I was...

1. Sworn at (racial insults)
                  2. Spat at
                  3. Had the taxi driver see me and drive off
                  4. Had my wife attacked because I was black

And the list goes on. I was there for about a week.
                  Man you should have bounced immediately.

Comment

• Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                    This is all I am saying. For this reason, Pakistan is much more tolerant then India on issues of race.
                    But not religion....so what's the point?

Comment

Apparently my in-laws have been nagging at my soon to be ex that she shouldn't be with a black man. This started after I visited India not long ago. Her family met me and found me a little too dark for comfort.

I'm getting to keep my children as she is abandoning them too. 4, 3 and 1 and half years old. Life sucks right now.
                      Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                      To clear a few points up though, I just was to say, her parents knew I was black and a Muslim (they are Hindu; their daughter is a convert). They got pressured into pressuring my wife by their relatives and community.
                      So her parents never saw any picture of you even though you've been married to their daughter (for more than 4 years I assume)? That's crazy, especially in our day and age. I mean how hard is it to snap a picture with a phone and send it in an email? I've been in 3rd world countries much poorer than India and I've seen people at cybercafes chat with their families abroad using skype. I have a hard time believing their never saw your face until you went over there.

Comment

Working...
                      X