No announcement yet.

George Zimmerman is a MURDEROUS DOUCHE BAG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    It seems like no black man can do no wrong to you. Doesn't he run the country?
    LOl, tell me about it not. You say something bad about him then you are a racist inbred hick.

Liberals choose to ignore the presidents stands against oil as I recall he called it the fuel of the past. This is just the begining this president has done nothing to improve domestic oil production in fact he has regulated against and went against the keystone pipeline. Not only that, the moron has gone on a tour to promote his great energy achivements, should be an extremely short tour, and is now trying to take credit for building the south part of the pipeline which he had nothing to do with.

Opening more drilling will take years for us to see the benefits and the more we wait the worse it will be.

Thank God we have Solyndra and plenty of algae.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hous View Post
      I do blame the media but tensions that were there in the first place was not induspute or at even discussed by anybody but me. I was the one who said the media was manufacturing racial tensions based upon our nations history. That is exactly what I'm saying. I did not state I support the decisions and actions of the media, I called them out in the facts for not blood testing GZ for alcohol or drugs.

Thats not what you meant, because you stated in a accusatory manner that my agenda was revealed, but you basically said exactly what I was saying minus the support for the police. Your were implying that I'm a racist. Your a scum bag.
      And the feeling is mutual for anybody who tries to make a case for Zimmerman as well as blaming the "media" for the racial tension. Bringing up TM "suspension" instead of focusing on the real issue here which is an unarmed teen was killed and should not have been. By some loser who's downfall you blame on the "media".. Nice diversionary tactics. Ass hole.

If I thought you were a racist I would have no problem calling you one like that idiot from caguas. I don't need to imply anything.
      Last edited by joseph5620; 03-24-2012, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
        LOl, tell me about it not. You say something bad about him then you are a racist inbred hick.

Liberals choose to ignore the presidents stands against oil as I recall he called it the fuel of the past. This is just the begining this president has done nothing to improve domestic oil production in fact he has regulated against and went against the keystone pipeline. Not only that, the moron has gone on a tour to promote his great energy achivements, should be an extremely short tour, and is now trying to take credit for building the south part of the pipeline which he had nothing to do with.

Opening more drilling will take years for us to see the benefits and the more we wait the worse it will be.

The funny thing that you genius' fail to understand is that oil production is at a high. The price per barrel is 106 dollars per barrell the same as it was a couple of years ago. The only difference is that the price of gas at the pump is way inflated. Now why is the price of gas so high if production is the same? Well that's the million dollar question. But simply pumping more oil will not fix thing. We need to get rid of the people who are artificially keeping the price up aka speculators.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post

Am I the only one that stopped reading right here? When people say **** like this you can tell they spew out whatever TV show/radio show/blog they read everyday instead of looking up **** themselves. Yes domestic oil production will lower the price at the pump! LMAO wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
            The funny thing that you genius' fail to understand is that oil production is at a high. The price per barrel is 106 dollars per barrell the same as it was a couple of years ago. The only difference is that the price of gas at the pump is way inflated. Now why is the price of gas so high if production is the same? Well that's the million dollar question. But simply pumping more oil will not fix thing. We need to get rid of the people who are artificially keeping the price up aka speculators.
            Is at a high thanks to George Bush and the oil industry, Obama had nothing to do with it, but it is nowhere near where it should be. While I agree with you on the speculating part really opening up domestic drilling will help get us off our total dependence of foreign oil which will drive prices down.

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Am I the only one that stopped reading right here? When people say **** like this you can tell they spew out whatever TV show/radio show/blog they read everyday instead of looking up **** themselves. Yes domestic oil production will lower the price at the pump! LMAO wow.
            Yes you were the only one. Other than the typical liberal ****ish insults and the ******ed rethoric you got from obama.com let's see what your dumb ass has contribute to this discusion. Maybe your right it's algae and Solyndra that will drive down the prices at the pump not more oil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
              this foo right

TS shut da ****kk up hoe

You don't know **** about discrimination. stick a dildo in your mouth and ****k what you're saying.
              you're the one that doesnt know wtf you are talking about and i already answered that shallow ignorant and highly incorrect piggy psycho/social analysis stick to pretending to be some ghetto black guy with your forced lame ass slang persona.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Smokin'J View Post
                  Good unbiased post

Comment

• George Zimmerman told police he shot Trayvon Martin after the teenager decked him with a single punch, repeatedly smashed his head on the ground and tried to take his gun, according to new reports Monday.

As national outrage continued to grow in the case - there were more than a dozen marches and rallies Monday - cops leaked Zimmerman’s side of the story to show why they didn’t arrest him.

Zimmerman, a self-styled neighborhood watchman, spotted Martin leaving his father’s fiance’s house in an Orlando-area gated community around 7 p.m. on Feb 26. and decided to follow him because he thought the boy looked suspicious.

Trayvon was staying with his dad in Sanford because he had been suspended for ten days from Krop High School in Miami for having an empty marijuana baggie, ABC News reported.

The 17-year-old was wearing a hoodie in the drizzle and talking to his 16-year-old girlfriend on the phone.

She has said she heard Martin ask Zimmerman “why are you following me?” before the sounds of scuffle and the line going dead. Phone records corroborate that she was talking to him just before he died.

Zimmerman’s version, as reported by the Orlando Sentinel and ABC News, is that he lost sight of Trayvon and was walking back to his SUV when Trayvon approached him from the left rear.

Zimmerman told police the boy asked him if he had a problem, and when Zimmerman said no, Trayvon said something like, "well, you do now," and punched him in the nose.

Zimmerman says he fell to the ground and Trayvon jumped on top of him and began slamming his head into the sidewalk.

Zimmerman then shot Trayvon once in the chest from very close range, according to authorities.

Police arrived two minutes later.

According to the police report, Trayvon was face down in the grass with his hands beneath his body.

Zimmerman’s back was wet and covered with grass “as if he had been laying on his back on the ground,” Officer Timothy Smith wrote in the police report.

Smith said Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose and the back of his head.

“I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me,” Zimmerman told firefighters who were giving him first aid, Smith said.

Zimmerman was taken to the police station and interviewed, then let go.

At least one witness corroborated his story, telling cops he saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman, punching him.

Cries for help were captured on several 911 tapes and were heard by a number of witnesses. Exactly who was calling out is in dispute: some say it was Zimmerman, other Trayvon.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz1qG7GYYx0

Comment

• we have some mitigating circumstances. Looks like Zimmerman was being pinned down to the ground by Trayvonn - and the police evidence backs it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X