No announcement yet.

George Zimmerman is a MURDEROUS DOUCHE BAG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Zimmerman is a MURDEROUS DOUCHE BAG

As a bi racial individual living in a affluent gated community, I have dealt several times with the George Zimmermans of the world. They have a warped sense of reality, justice, and false sense of moral high ground. When my dad and I moved in to a predominantly white neighborhood, we were a target of our very own George Zimmerman. He was a lot older than zimmerman but their similarities are uncanny. They were both racist, bigoted, paranoid, unstable individuals who had absolutely nothing better to do but live out some misguided fantasy of playing vigilante cop.

Whenever i would have my hispanic and asian friends over and we would chill outside, this scumbag would also come outside his house and pretend to be working on his lawn or car. Whenever my friends and i would horse around in the street he would come over and try to tell us to stop fighting (even though we werent) and threatened to call the cops for disturbing the peace. whenever we walked around the neighborhood he would follow us in his truck. He was just a tiresome, meddlesome, paranoid, racist, old loner, who had nothing better to do but be a bigoted son of a b*tch.

Trust me, i know the type and George Zimmerman is just like him. This dbag was in his racist power trip mode, saw a young black kid in a hoodie, started pestering him, the young kid was having none of it, they got into a scuffle, young kid got the drop on the bigger, arrogant, mentally unstable racist. The dbag in a fit of racist and shameful rage pulled the trigger.

Ive been following this story because i have experienced this myself. The fact that this guy has not been arrested and charged is a travesty. The young man had NO WEAPONS OR DRUGS ON HIM but candy and ice tea. Even worse, the 17 year old kid had no criminal record. He was killed in cold blood by a mentally unstable racist loser.

Any 28 year old man who is a member of a neighborhood watch is a EPIC LOSER of the highest order. This job is usually reserved for old paranoid senior citizens with nothing better to do. Not a young man in the middle of his prime.

This pathetic excuse for a human being should be charged, tried, and sent to a pound me in the ass prison.

I'm glad to see you have such a strong dislike for someone you've never met or know anything about.

I don't believe Zimmerman is a racist.

Comment

lol @ calling that sp1k Malasian/Somoan a supremacist.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
        lol @ calling that sp1k Malasian/Somoan a supremacist.
        what only white people can be racist supremacist? & why is his last name zimmerman? havent met any malaysian/somoans with zimmerman last names.

Comment

I get your frustration and I think he is totally in the wrong.

But I don't get why you would bash anyone (not this ****, but someone in their 20s ... again, not him) for caring enough about their community to join their neighbourhood watch. More people should be involved with their communities.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
            what only white people can be racist supremacist? & why is his last name zimmerman? havent met any malaysian/somoans with zimmerman last names.
            I know a lady darker than Aunt Jemima who's last name is VanHoffen. Doesn't mean jack **** to me. I just don't see the race issue.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
              I get your frustration and I think he is totally in the wrong.

But I don't get why you would bash anyone (not this ****, but someone in their 20s ... again, not him) for caring enough about their community to join their neighbourhood watch. More people should be involved with their communities.
              young people should not be involved in neighborhood watch programs. ESPECIALLY A 28 YEAR OLD MAN.

This is what happens.

He's too young, too impetuous, TOO ALONE and has too much testosterone flowing in his body to be a responsible, thorough, and proper neighborhood watchman.

He should be out making a life for himself. Making a career. Getting laid. Networking. Not spending your time alone in a vehicle with his racist, bigoted, unstable thoughts. His high propensity of calling the cops is evidence of this. If he was a real cop and with proper training which would have included cultural sensitivity and racial profiling this wouldnt have happened.

He was too young for this. Its the same reason why if you look at the statistics of what age most men go to jail its in their 20s. Why? because when men are in their 20s, we have wayyyyy too much testosterone and it affects our thinking. That's why men shouldnt marry in their 20s. We are too immature, impatient, and lack the seasoned experience of life.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                I know a lady darker than Aunt Jemima who's last name is VanHoffen. Doesn't mean jack **** to me. I just don't see the race issue.

let me guess, you are white. Of course you dont see the issue.

Its so funny to me how white people can continually say i dont see the racism.

You just dont get it because you have never been a minority. You never will.

Comment

young people should not be involved in neighborhood watch programs. ESPECIALLY A 28 YEAR OLD MAN.

This is what happens.

He's too young, too impetuous, TOO ALONE and has too much testosterone flowing in his body to be a responsible, thorough, and proper neighborhood watchman.

He should be out making a life for himself. Making a career. Getting laid. Networking. Not spending your time alone in a vehicle with his racist, bigoted, unstable thoughts. His high propensity of calling the cops is evidence of this. If he was a real cop and with proper training which would have included cultural sensitivity and racial profiling this wouldnt have happened.

He was too young for this. Its the same reason why if you look at the statistics of what age most men go to jail its in their 20s. Why? because when men are in their 20s, we have wayyyyy too much testosterone and it affects our thinking. That's why men shouldnt marry in their 20s. We are too immature, impatient, and lack the seasoned experience of life.
                  As someone who has been quite involved in my community through various programs and outreach services, and being in my 20s (nearly 28 actually), we encourage people especially men in their 20s to get involved.

There are far too many young teenage boys/pre-teens running around without a solid male influence in their lives, seeing men involved with their community in a positive light, is never a bad thing.

That isn't the topic at hand, but I don't think men in their 20s should be discouraged from getting involved in their community. He is not the norm, he is not a normal person mentally. No mentally stable person stalks and kills a teenage boy.

Comment

let me guess, you are white. Of course you dont see the issue.

Its so funny to me how white people can continually say i dont see the racism.

You just dont get it because you have never been a minority. You never will.
                    So I take it you're taking this farakkan stance because you can't walk to the corner store without being profiled/harassed right?

Come on man, that exists in your mind or a John Singleton/Sp1ke lee movie and nothing more. I'm sorry.

Comment

Working...
                    X