No announcement yet.

George Zimmerman is a MURDEROUS DOUCHE BAG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    ....How is Obama responsible for the gas prices? You can call me all the names you want to. But until you answer that question you will remain looking like the dumbass that you are.
    I don't have to answer **** specially to ****** who ignores all the question put to him and doesn't not care what my answer will be.

The only one looking like a intolerant dumbass is yourself accusing people of racism because they don't agree with your extremely biased views. You can't offer a coherent answer to any of the points that are put in front of you so you resort to arguee shyit that has nothing to do with the original argument. You're like a little kid sticking his fingers into his ears and yelling I know you are but what i am. Grow up.

Like Hous said you are a moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hous View Post
      These are my facts, they facially do not support a finding of probable cause, therefore it would be unconstitutional to arrest GZ. They are FACTS, not skewed like yours and they include every relevant detail that supports suspicion of GZ as well as support his defense.

I never defended GZ and neither did anyone else.

You are a feable minded individual lacking the capacity to rationally view the world you in a impartial manner.

Nice way to avoid the fact that Zimmerman was not suppposed to have a gun on the job.

And your copy and paste act only makes you look more stupid about this case.
      Last edited by joseph5620; 03-24-2012, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
        I can't answer **** specially to ****** who ignores all the question put to him and doesn't not care what the answer is.

The only one looking like a intolerant dumbass is yourself accusing people of racism because they don't agree with your extremely biased views. You can't offer a coherent answer to any of the points that are put in front of you so you resort to arguee shyit that has nothing to do with the original argument. You're like a little kid sticking his fingers into his ears and yelling I know you are but what i am. Grow up.

Like Hous said you are a moron.
        Fixed it for you.

Comment

I said arrested. I never said charged. The point was that you didn't include it with your dirt digging post on TM. Looks like an agenda to me.
          What was my agenda then if you were not accusing me of having racist ambitions in presenting the facts?

Exactly, don't try to squirm your way out of your accusations in your hopeless argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            It seems like no black man can do no wrong to you. Doesn't he run the country?
            Why don't you answer how he's responsible for the gas prices? Instead of your typical knee jerk reaction to everything a black person says or does?

Comment

Your an idiot just like him. Gas prices were close to $5 under George W. Bush also.
              And I blame him as well. Nice try jackass.

Comment

Why don't you answer how he's responsible for the gas prices? Instead of your typical knee jerk reaction to everything a black person says or does?
                Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                And I blame him as well. Nice try jackass.
                Like I said, I blame Bush as well. A white man! Let's not even get into congress who is a mixture of people. It's all about the $$$$$$$. So yea Obama can do something about it. Will he? Na.

I'm pretty sure when we are close to voting, the prices will go down. You can see their strategy from a mile away.

Comment

And you only included Zimmerman's record after I called you out on it. Not before. So no, you were not being impartial. So I'm not buying your phony retort.
                  I also included facts that went against GZ's favor without you or anyone else asking me to include. Additionally, you framed the incidents in an inaccurate manner as already discussed. I trusted you and included them as you stated, but upon research found you were misled.

Comment

What was my agenda then if you were not accusing me of having racist ambitions in presenting the facts?

Exactly, don't try to squirm your way out of your accusations in your hopeless argument.
                    Your agenda is that you support the decisions and actions made by the police dept in this case. You blame the "media" for creating the tension which was there in the first place.

Now tell me where in that I called you a racist?

Don't try to "squirm" from answering that question.
                    Last edited by joseph5620; 03-24-2012, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Your agenda is that you support the decisions and actions made by the police dept in this case. You blame the "media" for creating the tension which was there in there in the first place.

Now tell me where in that I called you a racist?

Don't try to "squirm" from answering that question.
                      I do blame the media but tensions that were there in the first place was not induspute or at even discussed by anybody but me. I was the one who said the media was manufacturing racial tensions based upon our nations history. That is exactly what I'm saying. I did not state I support the decisions and actions of the media, I called them out in the facts for not blood testing GZ for alcohol or drugs.

Thats not what you meant, because you stated in a accusatory manner that my agenda was revealed, but you basically said exactly what I was saying minus the support for the police. Your were implying that I'm a racist. Your a scum bag.

Comment

Working...
                      X