Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The washington redskins trade three 1st round picks and a 2nd round pick to get RG3.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh and my team? I dont have one, im from Toronto and never really liked the Bills despite our local channel showing all their home games.

Last year I watched:

All the Carolina games (Mostly because I had Newton and 2-3 Panthers in my fantasy and wanted to see how they were doing since 90% of their games were the early games and I would watch till the good games came on, but I was impressed with Cam Newton, they were competing with the Saints and the Packers and 1 INT the other way and some defence they couldve won the games, Newton was a beast last year. I think he will put up good numbers but wont put up the same numbers as he did in his rookie year)

Most of the NE/Steelers/Ravens/Eagles games

Those are pretty much the teams Ill watch, but I dont have a favorite that I will root for religiously.

Im not trying to hate on Washington because of their owner, I just dont think its worth risking all of the draft picks for someone unproven. and I would say the same thing about Andrew Luck if he was in the #2 whole.

Andrew Luck like RG3 is vastly overrated, hes no Manning or Brady.

How many QB's in the league that were drafted #1 were the best in their ERA?

Only Payton Manning? (and he was going to be #2)

Look at where Brady was drafted, Rodgers was drafted 25th in 1st round, Big Ben 15th in his etc etc.

Comment

2 first round picks and a 2nd round pick for some one we believe will be a great QB isn't too much in my opinion. Hail to the redskins

Comment

Doesn't matter anyway Giants gonna wax that behind anyway.

JPP, Tuck and Osi going to give him a good welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
          2 first round picks and a 2nd round pick for some one we believe will be a great QB isn't too much in my opinion. Hail to the redskins
          3 Firs Round picks including the #5 YOU HAD just to move up a few places.

What good is a good QB with no offense? Look at St Luis and Bradford... oh wait they just completed a crazy trade and will be stacked for years to come.

Even if RG3 turns out half decent, its not worth the risk. Your team needs much much more than a QB.

Mike Shannahan was rebuilding the team properly (1st time in 15 years Washington tried this instead of overpaying in FA) and when you guys get some decent picks, what happens? You trade them all for 1 player.

You do know you couldve picked up 2-3 guys this year and next year that could be starters in the NFL?

Now what happens if RG3 gets injured or becomes a bust? What will you do as the Rams are picking #3 in the draft next year thanks to your pick?

Oh yea, the Rams have the #5 pick now from Washington so they will choose Blackmon... the player that you guys needed........

Rams got:

Blackmon or #5 pick
          2013 1st rounder (likely top 10)
          2014 1st rounder (could be top 10)
          2012 2nd rounder

Washington gets:
          RG3 or #2 Pick..

Which one would you have?
          Last edited by Medved; 03-10-2012, 02:14 PM.

Comment

I like RG3 and best of luck, but the nfc east is probably the most blood and guts meat and potatoes, black and blue division in football, you better have a great OL defending that boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
              Doesn't matter anyway Giants gonna wax that behind anyway.

JPP, Tuck and Osi going to give him a good welcome.
              Even though yall won the superbowl we did spank that ass both times. Hail to the redskins

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                3 Firs Round picks including the #5 YOU HAD just to move up a few places.

What good is a good QB with no offense? Look at St Luis and Bradford... oh wait they just completed a crazy trade and will be stacked for years to come.

Even if RG3 turns out half decent, its not worth the risk. Your team needs much much more than a QB.

Mike Shannahan was rebuilding the team properly (1st time in 15 years Washington tried this instead of overpaying in FA) and when you guys get some decent picks, what happens? You trade them all for 1 player.

You do know you couldve picked up 2-3 guys this year and next year that could be starters in the NFL?

Now what happens if RG3 gets injured or becomes a bust? What will you do as the Rams are picking #3 in the draft next year thanks to your pick?

Oh yea, the Rams have the #5 pick now from Washington so they will choose Blackmon... the player that you guys needed........

Rams got:

Blackmon or #5 pick
                2013 1st rounder (likely top 10)
                2014 1st rounder (could be top 10)
                2012 2nd rounder

Washington gets:
                RG3 or #2 Pick..

Which one would you have?
                Actually 2 1st rounders because this years is a swap but I mean sometimes you have to risk stuff were we going to spend another year with grossman our becks as our qb helll no. plus theres talks we might go after vincent jackson our marques colston. We had the 6th pick

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  I like RG3 and best of luck, but the nfc east is probably the most blood and guts meat and potatoes, black and blue division in football, you better have a great OL defending that boy.
                  Oh you dam right I.hope.we get.couple of pieces on that o line including a rt. Been a.long time street bully what you been up 2

Comment

Even though yall won the superbowl we did spank that ass both times. Hail to the redskins
                    That is a pattern I don't mind repeating.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      Dont get scared now, Bully. You punks in Philly and the rest of the NFC East have been acting like we dont matter for far too long....... lol

We will be back in the mix now. We might take your boy Deshawn off your hands. We shouldve drafted him anyways but thats when we had the idiot Cerrato running things who keeps saying that they had Jackson rated higher than Devin Thomas but they didnt want another small receiever to go with Moss

Comment

Working...
                      X