Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The washington redskins trade three 1st round picks and a 2nd round pick to get RG3.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    Not a fuking chance. Not a chance RG3 is that good and Luck is better than Ryan. Ryan is a solid ass qb though. No he doesn't have godly numbers but he does just about everything you want a qb to do.

I think people are knocking Luck simply because they don't think a kid out of college can be a can't miss thing like Luck is supposed to be. Truth is, he is a can't miss. He might not be the next Manning but he's going to be a year in and year out pro bowler. Everything Luck does, he does well and it is in things that great qbs usually excel at. Luck will be very good, a ton better than RG3.
    People dont give Luck as much credit as he deserves imo. His passing ability is great and college and his athleticism is on par with Cam Newton. I really hope we see his talents transfer nicely to the pros.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      People dont give Luck as much credit as he deserves imo. His passing ability is great and college and his athleticism is on par with Cam Newton. I really hope we see his talents transfer nicely to the pros.
      How can you not give a guy enough credit when he has been being hyped for over 2 years now and is being hailed as one of the best prospects ever?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        How can you not give a guy enough credit when he has been being hyped for over 2 years now and is being hailed as one of the best prospects ever?
        True, bad phrasing on my part.

I meant his athleticism is being underrated. He is being hailed as basically the 2nd Peyton Manning because he has a great arm and a great football IQ. But, we dont hear much that he is a good runner as a QB and is very athletic.

Comment

Working...
        X