No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    Anyone seen one of the Escape Room movies?
    I watched part one. It lost me half way through it but I finished it anyway because I can never walk away from a movie.

these two are better escape room type films:

The Killing Room

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VoqAszG5EYc

Tau

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h9nrBkQ2YBo

Comment

• I sometimes feel like I’m the only guy watching movies still. Don’t make me feel alienated, you scumbag POS

Sweet Girl

5/10

Watch Jason Mamoa get man handled by scrawny white men who he would annihilate in real life. Or pass, as I think you should.

Very convoluted story.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
        I sometimes feel like I’m the only guy watching movies still. Don’t make me feel alienated, you scumbag POS

Sweet Girl

5/10

Watch Jason Mamoa get man handled by scrawny white men who he would annihilate in real life. Or pass, as I think you should.

Very convoluted story.
        You're not alone, man. Just saw Freaky with Vince Vaughn. I'd give it about a 4 out of 5. Vaughn plays a serial killer who stabs a high school cheerleader with an ancient dagger in the shoulder, which causes them to switch bodies. Vince and her friends have to find the killer in their friend's body and stab her again before midnight or the change will be permanent. Vaughn is great in both roles as a killer and teenage girl.
        BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

• Night in Paradise 7.3/10

Comment

• The Girl Who Got Away (2021 horror/mystery)
            A female kidnapper/serial killer of children hunts down the girl who got away....

It was ok I guess. Too much talking. Messy twist. Decent gore/violence when it happened.

6/10

Comment

• i recently watched filth, from 2013 with james mcavoy. dark comedy with moments that genuinely had me LOL

Comment

• Beavis and Butthead Do America
                10/10 cinematic masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                  Beavis and Butthead Do America
                  10/10 cinematic masterpiece
                  a51.gif

Comment

• Nice….. I’m watching the Maltese Falcon.

good watch

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post

a51.gif
                      Hey man, from Beavis and Butthead to Office Space, to King of the Hill and Idiocracy and on. Mike Judge can do no wrong. Tales from the Tour bus is also awesome. The 2nd season about funk bands is particularly entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                      X