Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revenant - 9/10

Comment

• Not a movie but highly recommend The Vietnam War 18 hr doc on Netflix, great stuff.

Comment

• The I Inside - 6/10 (a similar movie to Jacob's Ladder and Stay)

Dogtooth - 5.8/10 Weird as ass movie. Don't like this as much as The Lobster from the same director mostly because its weird and in Greek. Younger sister in the movie has better :boobies:. Sadly the actress who played it pass away last year. RIP (would've to see more of her tits) dang tits is a censored word now? lol

The Time Traveler's Wife - 4.5/10 Didn't enjoy this flick. The only good thing was Rachel McAdams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
          maaaan the only thing i liked about it was Gemma Arterton nude. hehe
          Its not too bad imo considering there are only three actors in the movie.

Comment

• Star Wars the Last Jedi. 4/10. There was lots of action which is always good but my God. Way too long. Skywalker's bleep was just...stupid. I was like the villain's this dude. Oh no wait, it's the dude who wasn't supposed to be ****. He wants to help the hero. Or maybe he doesn't? Wtf? Just not good. Still like bb8 doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              some generic, wanna be final destination shlt called truth or dare

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6772950/

''A harmless game of Truth or Dare among friends turns deadly when someone -- or something -- begins to punish those who tell a lie or refuse the dare.''

had a couple of nice kills and was an ok take on the game but was so amateurishly done on the acting/writing side.

3/10
              How you doin man? Why waste time with bad movies? Check out Farm House and Mine Games for some slightly mindfcking and slightly better than average horrors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
                Leatherface - Utter Shite 2/10

I'm a big fan of the original, but they haven't put out anything decent in forever.

Awful stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
                  I'll take a look at 'The I Inside'. Yeap watched Stay featuring Ewan Mcgregor. Pretty nice flick. Suicidal artist. Quite mindfcking too

btw saw your post about the Mexican.

lol pardon for not talking about him earlier. I dunno man. lil bully seem familiar with being a pos character. Reminds me of Draco Malfoy of Harry Potter or maybe they are the same person?

Maybe the casting director can only find that boy with the hairstyle of Kutcher to play the bullied character. Haha.. and yeah mommy's voice was pretty wacky.

House of the Dead is just bad bad. Not a good bad. In fact its bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad and i can go on but I watched it when it first came out doe so totally no recollection of it. As far as i can remember its really bad.
                  House of the Dead is the worst movie ever made and always will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    Annihilation 7/10

An okay science fiction movie, despite the poz. Natalie Portman cheats on her husband with a skinny black professor (gotta keep pushing that black man white woman race mixing propaganda) and of course the smartest woman of the group is black because that mirrors real life just as much as Childish Gambino being a math wizard in The Martian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                      House of the Dead is the worst movie ever made and always will be.
                      Yeah its the worst movie i've ever seen. Congratulation to Uwe Boll for putting the movie to #29 worst movie in imdb. Haha..

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0317676/

I remember being pretty excited for the movie as i enjoyed playing the arcade game but it got me mad cos its shit!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X