Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Neverending Story. 9/10. One of the all time greats of children films.

Comment

• Jackass Forever, 1st skit was probably the best of the whole movie, just more of the same from years past..

Comment

• Originally posted by markusmod View Post
        Watched the new Marvel movie Morbious - which is part of the Sony Spiderman universe.

It was horrible. Not good at all. If you look at the rating online about the film being horrible, they are on point.
        I was kinda looking forward to this.....But it is getting trashed.

Comment

• Happily (2021 com/thriller)

Meh

An extremely happily married couple are unfriended by their envious friends for being too loving. After 14 years, they are still looking into each other eyes lovingly (and have sex all over the place). Eventually, the jealous friends refriend them for a weekend AirBnB getaway. In between, ''something'' happens to the couple that has reappeared at the ABnB

A bunch of talking that doesn't explain why the antagonist is able to do what he does.

3/10

Comment

• 21 Bridges

A manhunt flick that feels like a 90’s throwback.

6.5/10

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

I was kinda looking forward to this.....But it is getting trashed.
              So was I. It was pretty bad.

Comment

• Gran Torino. 8//10. Another excellent movie from starring and directed by Clint. Thinking about it, I don't remember him being in a bad movie or directing a bad one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                  Gran Torino. 8//10. Another excellent movie from starring and directed by Clint. Thinking about it, I don't remember him being in a bad movie or directing a bad one.
                  That is a good movie, very funny too. Clint just has a way....

Comment

• I can't watch Clint anymore....it's too sad

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                      Gran Torino. 8//10. Another excellent movie from starring and directed by Clint. Thinking about it, I don't remember him being in a bad movie or directing a bad one.
                      The neighbors fed him good, he was feasting.

Comment

Working...
                      X