Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to go back to my roots and watch Van Dammes Cyborg.

One of the most underrated post apocalypse movies ever. Van Damme is a such a G.

I remember in grade school me and my buddy drilled holes in the front of our sneakers so we could put a nail in it like Van Damme had in the movie.

Movie is a fcking classic.

Comment

• great cinematography, shows the beauty of Como, Italy

6/10

Comment

• Inherent Vice- I thought it was funny as hell (especially Martin Short's character and Josh Brolin as Bigfoot) but an intentionally confusing and dilluted narrative. After reading a book from Pynchon, it is obvious that its supposed to be that way, and there is honestly no better way to make a film based on one of his books (they're just as confusing). But the drug scenes looked way too fun and made me start wanting to relapse. I could actually feel my balls start clenching up as Joaquin Phoenix poured a huge bag of fine columbian blow onto the table and he and Martin Short started going completely bonkers. Hilarity ensued and it completely made me forget how coked out nights actually make you feel at the end. Long story short, I relapsed because of this film. **** you Paul Thomas Anderson!

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
          Nocturnal Animals - 7/10. Very strange film, but not bad. Well written.
          I was so f**king high out of my mind when I saw this that I really had no f**king clue what happened

Comment

• The Girl on the Train

? out of 10

I was also so blown out of my mind on this one that I didn't know what the f**k was going on

Comment

• I need to start watching movies sober I think

Comment

• hacksaw ridge - based on the (true ?) story of desmond doss. a guy who has issues with weapons. wont touch them for any reason. not even for his own wedding. he wants to be a combat medic.

no one does carnage like mel. you have to get through an hour of back story and build up but thats also part of mel....preachy as fnck. once the shlt hits the fan, it hits it hard. im not sure how authentic it is for medics to waste time and medicine on guys missing half their bodies, which is what doss finds himself doing.

most people compare this to ryan; story/violence/bonding/violence/happy ending. arent most wars movies built this way ? as much as id like 2 hours of blood and bombs, thats not gonna happen. the brain needs a time out.

didnt necessarily like the lead (garfield) or the sarge (vaughn). overall, 7/10 good job mel.

Comment

• The U.N.C.L.E. movie. Pretty damn good, classic vibe to it. Like James Bond without the annoying James Bond.

Transformers, Age of Extinction. Plot holes aPlenty, but better than everyone gave it credit for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    I need to start watching movies sober I think
                    Relapsing brought me back to this website lol

Comment

• a monster calls (2016)
                      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3416532/

A boy (with a huge noggin)

seeks the help of a tree monster

to cope with his single mother's terminal illness.

well done in all aspects.

8/10.

and yes, i did shed a tear

Comment

Working...
                      X