No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    The Road with Viggo Mortensen probably in a role you didn't see him in before. Very depressing movie, but with strong messages. 8/10.
    I rated this movie a few years ago in this thread. That has to be the most depressing movie i've seen. It's probably the realest post-apocalyptic movie ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
      The Greasy Strangler.

It is by FAR the weirdest movie that was ever created. It was weird in a funny way. It's definitely not a good movie, but it was weird in an entertaining kind of way.

If you wanna get weirded out or watch something just fu*ked up, watch this movie.

6 / 10
      i couldnt make it past the 2nd breakfast scene....(7-10 minutes in)

when a movie tries too hard to be ''freaky/funny'', it often fails.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I rated this movie a few years ago in this thread. That has to be the most depressing movie i've seen. It's probably the realest post-apocalyptic movie ever.
        Part of what makes its impact felt, along with strong performances by the lead characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          i couldnt make it past the 2nd breakfast scene....(7-10 minutes in)

when a movie tries too hard to be ''freaky/funny'', it often fails.
          I mean, it's far from a good movie, but I'm a really weird guy, and I just like really weird ****. It's definitely not for everyone, that's for sure.

Comment

I mean, it's far from a good movie, but I'm a really weird guy, and I just like really weird ****. It's definitely not for everyone, that's for sure.
            i may not have been in the right frame of mind. ill give it another shot because i also like freaky movies (see david lynch).

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
              i may not have been in the right frame of mind. ill give it another shot because i also like freaky movies (see david lynch).
              I think being high on something might help.

Comment

I think being high on something might help.
                non smoker of any kind. cisco it is

Comment

• Swiss Army Man with daniel radcliffe...now thats some weird sheet....i could have been high on mushrooms and still thought what the fark.

Comment

• Watched Spotlight last week. The one about the Boston Globe investigation into Catholic church kiddie fiddlers.

Great story. Decent film.

Everything seemed to go a bit swimmingly for them. They were bigging up how powerful the church in the area was, and how big the backlash was gonna be, but i don't think it ever materialised. The journos pretty much had it their own way throughout with only a few minor (pun) setbacks.

I read up on the actual real life story and they took some creative liberties with the events, but thats fine.

The nature of the story kept it interesting and you will find yourself shaking your head at the madness of it all.

Worth a watch.

6/10

Comment

• Concussion

I thought it was going to suck but it was pretty good. 7/10

Comment

Working...
                      X