• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike and Dave need wedding dates.

It was OK.

7.5/10

Comment

• The Funhouse (1981)

While it was far from original, it had a few surprises. And some decent looking **** too in the first scene. Hell of a way to start the movie.

I'm a sucker for old school slashers.

7 / 10.

Comment

• Just watched Split.

Was fun. Some decent cleavage. Finishes in a kinda interesting way.

Has masses of **** parody potential.
        6.5/10

Comment

• Finally got to see Manchester by the sea

What a fukin let down 6.5/10

Better not win best film

Comment

• Originally posted by -Freddy- View Post
            Mike and Dave need wedding dates.

It was OK.

7.5/10
            I was just going to rate this movie then I saw your comment. I would give it the same score give or take half a point.

Comment

• Blood Father: 7 / 10. Thank God Mel Gibson is no longer a Hollywood pariah

Comment

• The Road with Viggo Mortensen probably in a role you didn't see him in before. Very depressing movie, but with strong messages. 8/10.

Comment

• Gold, with Matthew McConaughey , Edgar Ramirez (Hands of Stone, Roberto Duran role) and Bryce Dallas Howard. Good flick; very interesting story.

Both McConaughey and Howard gained a bunch of weight for this flick.

7/10.

Comment

• The Greasy Strangler.

It is by FAR the weirdest movie that was ever created. It was weird in a funny way. It's definitely not a good movie, but it was weird in an entertaining kind of way.

If you wanna get weirded out or watch something just fu*ked up, watch this movie.

6 / 10

Comment

• I saw two "new" or recent movies in one night, Doctor Strange and Arrival.

Doctor Strange I give a solid 7 of 10. Doctor Strange never seemed to be in any kind of danger against the hyped up dark dimension god and the way it ended was anti-climactic and Disney-ish. Like every Marvel/Disney movie, it had some good light humor and it was an entertaining super hero movie.

Arrival is a 9 of 10. Lots of similarities to Interstellar, great use of theoretical physics, 5th dimension, even though there is no mention of the 5th dimension, it's obvious that is what's going on. The story is very clever, not surprised since the director also made Sicario and Prisoners. The movie is sad in nature, but it is bittersweet. Great sci fi movie and situation about aliens visiting us was made as realistic as possible in terms of human reaction.

Comment

Working...
                      X