Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    10 months...
    Feck that, hopefully ill be done with all the book by than.

Comment

• Dany's part are just boring now. I dont care about slave cities across the sea if she is going to invade westeros I'm gonna be pissed if her character just *****foots around over there for another 3 seasons.

Comment

• Looking forward to todays episode.

Comment

• Not the best episode but it's hard to get better than episode 9. That was the real finale in my mind. This episode was pretty much setting most things up for season 4. The beginning of season 4 has the potential to be THE BEST season yet. I think season 1 was the best season comfortably. Ned/Robert were just GREAT characters, great banter between them too and it introduced everything so well for the most part.

Comment

• This series has horrible season finales.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
              cant believe they turned the season finale into a 1 hr and 10 minute filler episode.

very disappointing.

although im glad they deviated from the books so we can see more f@g book readers continue to complain about how an adaptation is different from the book.
              Filler.

Spot on.

Thought it was garbage to be honest... sure I liked a few scenes.

"Killed a few puppies today?" Arya stabbing the dude, and Jamie back home.... thats about it.

Comment

• Ending was trash. I don't mind the other crap but to end on that is worse than a shamalan movie.

I feel sorry for Theon. He finally manned up and accepted deat but it ain't happening. His sister is ready to thug it up though. I want to know if she goes on a rampage or what? I don't like this Bolton lad/ bastard guy.
                Last edited by F l i c k e r; 06-10-2013, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• I'm a bit disappointed with the season finale. The last scene was a bit too cheesy. Nothing will ever top this last scene below.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    I'm a bit disappointed with the season finale. The last scene was a bit too cheesy. Nothing will ever top this last scene below.

The Unburnt

Comment

• I liked the finale because of what dany represents.

Westoros is in Hell, burning under the Greed and corruption of the men who hold power. It's world of ****, where everyone without a sword is oppressed and suffering. The men with swords have some mild freedom when they're not fighting, but they're killing each other by the thousands.

Not only that, but they're under the threat of the white walkers, a nearly unstoppable force who will wash over their entire world like a flood. I didn't understand how much of a threat they were until I started reading the book.

Daenarys to me represents the one ray of hope in the world, and she's building her forces and might be the only one who can stand against the walkers with her dragons.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-10-2013, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X