Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewatched the entire season in preperation for #2...

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Rewatched the entire season in preperation for #2...
      I started doing this, but I haven't had the time to watch all of it, only the first couple of episodes

Comment

• I just started rewatching this too, i was looking for a map of Westeros and was wondering where the Targaryen's were staying in the first episode before Dany was married off? Was it an island?

Also on the shows intro it zooms in on a map of the kingdom and it shows Dothraki land which seems to be East of King's Landing with a body of water seperating them but the land mass's don't seem to be that far apart?

Last edited by Mikhnienko; 03-28-2012, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
          I just started rewatching this too, i was looking for a map of Westeros and was wondering where the Targaryen's were staying in the first episode before Dany was married off? Was it an island?

Also on the shows intro it zooms in on a map of the kingdom and it shows Dothraki land which seems to be East of King's Landing with a body of water seperating them but the land mass's don't seem to be that far apart?

the dothraki are not on that map , bud.

the dothraki is on the eastern continent.

that's just the western continent.

essos = east

westeros = west

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by KFC Yum! View Post
              the dothraki are not on that map , bud.

the dothraki is on the eastern continent.

that's just the western continent.

essos = east

westeros = west
              I was talking about on the HBO intro for the show it zooms in on different parts of the map and it shows Dothraki land across the sea.

Originally posted by KFC Yum! View Post
              Thanks that map is great.

Do they ever get into Essos and Sothoryos, who lives there and the history between them and Westeros, wars, etc? Are there other tribes and societies very different from Westeros like the Dothraki?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                I was talking about on the HBO intro for the show it zooms in on different parts of the map and it shows Dothraki land across the sea.

Thanks that map is great.

Do they ever get into Essos and Sothoryos, who lives there and the history between them and Westeros, wars, etc? Are there other tribes and societies very different from Westeros like the Dothraki?
                it is across the sea. the dothraki is in the east continent.

braavos , pentos is in the east continent as well. (where the the targaryans was , where the dancing master came from , etc.)

you'll see more of the east in the upcoming seasons involving daenarys.

Comment

• Originally posted by KFC Yum! View Post
                  it is across the sea. the dothraki is in the east continent.

braavos , pentos is in the east continent as well. (where the the targaryans was , where the dancing master came from , etc.)

you'll see more of the east in the upcoming seasons involving daenarys.
                  Good thanks. What about Sothoryos the map doesn't show any cities?

Comment

• Mik did you see the Seven Devils trailer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV3RflsNxak

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                      Mik did you see the Seven Devils trailer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV3RflsNxak
                      No, thanks. Tyrion's speech to his sister was intriguing and looks like Joffrey might turn on Sansa, or at least do some humiliating **** to her which i'd like to see, i don't like her. Jon's line to Jamie is great but i hope they don't kill off Jamie.

Comment

Working...
                      X